• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Re: Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters!

Another month, another reminder for the UK GB ....

.... 3 weeks ago you were ready to ship, just had to calculate the shipping.

Cars are off road and waiting on these being delivered.

Can I ask you now for a firm delivery date please Brian?

regards, Paul

Senninha... you are still waiting? i thought you guys had them already... we have to gather some funds to buy a new calendar for Brian :biggrin:... one with a normal timescale :wink:

Nuno

PS - i'm not bashing, i'm trying to bring some "funnyness" to this delay

Senninha... you are still waiting? i thought you guys had them already... we have to gather some funds to buy a new calendar for Brian :biggrin:... one with a normal timescale :wink:

Nuno

PS - i'm not bashing, i'm trying to bring some "funnyness" to this delay

It's all good Nuno! I'm doing my best to take care of Paul and the other guys there. I have everything to go but I've been busy with my move so it slowed me down. You got PM Paul. I haven't forgotten you guys!!!

Monthly bump for update for UK and Nuno's CATs ...

Yes, Nuno's catz are nice and cozy at Trevs!!!
Now, they have a buddy to go with them, the GTLW!
Will take sound clips soon.
It will be between stock cats with flowmaster and 200 series PS cats and GTLW.

T-bone

Brian,

I know its not quite a month for the regular bump :rolleyes: but hey, seeing as how you were boxed and ready to ship last week I thought I could get tracking details etc from you ....

Paul,

Thanks for reminding me. I am sending it out to you early next week. I have 4 boxed up. I will shoot you over the tracking # when it's out. Thanks as always for being super patient!

Please can you give me and the guys here a true and accurate shipping date as it has now been a very low wait ....

regards and fingers crossed,

Paul

Brian,

I know its not quite a month for the regular bump :rolleyes: but hey, seeing as how you were boxed and ready to ship last week I thought I could get tracking details etc from you ....

Please can you give me and the guys here a true and accurate shipping date as it has now been a very low wait ....

regards and fingers crossed,

Paul

Shipping in separate boxes. Will be there shortly! Thanks guys for your super patience! Tracking will be sent tomorrow. Thanks Paul.

UPDATE

New Pricing for Prospeed Hi-flow Cats

-200 cell 91-94 $625 shipped.

-300 cell 91-94 $545 shipped.

-300 cell 95-99 $545 shipped.

-300 cell 00-02 $545 shipped. PM me for more info.

-300 cell (CA version) 95+ $599 shipped.

PM me for details! Thanks guys!

yo! have you sent out my stock rom yet?

yo! have you sent out my stock rom yet?

Please keep Rom questions to the Rom thread Thanks guys!

Daniel, It's been shipped out already out. It should arrive at the 6060 address you provided me before. Expect it today or tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited:

UPDATE

New Pricing for Prospeed Hi-flow Cats

-200 cell 91-94 $625 shipped.

-300 cell 91-94 $545 shipped.

-300 cell 95-99 $545 shipped.

-300 cell 00-02 $545 shipped. PM me for more info.

-300 cell (CA version) 95+ $599 shipped.

PM me for details! Thanks guys!

Hey Brian,

What is the difference between 200 and 300 cell....performance wise?

Thanks,

Tony

Tony,

The 200 cell cores flow more CFM's than the 300 cell cores. We have seen results of about 400+ CFM's with the 200 cell. More flow means more HP especially on a CTSC where flow is even more important. I believe that most manufacturers like Random Technology use 300 cell cores. I had no problem passing smog with my 200 cell on a OBD-I car. I always recommend 400 cell cores for an OBD-II CA cars to insure it passes the sniffer here. All of our 200 and 300 cell cores pass the sniffer here in CA.

Brian

I cant remember what cell core I got. Is there a number on the cat?

I just dropped my '02 OEM cats off to Brian so he could make a jig for the '02+ cars.

This is what an '02 looks like when it's awaiting Brian's HI-FLOW cats... :biggrin:

space2_800.jpg

I will provide more info as necessary.

I cant remember what cell core I got. Is there a number on the cat?

You have the 300 cell cores. I have the record of your order. It will pass smog with no problems =)

Thanks Steve! It's in the works!

Last edited:

I just dropped my '02 OEM cats off to Brian so he could make a jig for the '02+ cars.

This is what an '02 looks like when it's awaiting Brian's HI-FLOW cats... :biggrin:

space2_800.jpg

I will provide more info as necessary.

Should have the JIG done today Steve! Just giving you the heads up. If you want I can give you back your OEM ones to get you on the road while we finish up your Hi-flow cats. PM me and let me know!

Guys! take advantage of my new lower pricing with shipping included! Great quality at a great price! I can also offer a special price for Prospeed hi-flow cats and our Prospeed ROM tune service :smile:

Brain, I thought you already had jigs made for these?? :confused:

Does these mean more delay for the UK 02 guys waiting on thier cats?

I'm told the others you sent have hit UK customs. I'm guessing these are the NA2 non 02 versions?

regards, Paul

Just found out that my random tech cats won't work with these adapter pipes:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/exhaust_adaptors/

Prospeed, will your cats work with these adapter pipes? The RT Cats don't have the right flanges on them to match up with the spherical flanges on my 1995 NSX-T ..... :( So I put the headers on and the random tech cats won't work.. they are the straight ones not the 91-94 cats so I guess SoS didn't realize these won't work with the flanges on these adapter pipes ..... help! :frown:

Brain, I thought you already had jigs made for these?? :confused:

Does these mean more delay for the UK 02 guys waiting on thier cats?

I'm told the others you sent have hit UK customs. I'm guessing these are the NA2 non 02 versions?

regards, Paul

Paul,
Yes, only 1 person has the 02 style cat. It will be built in the batch with NSX1. Everyone else has the 95-99 version. I will keep you updated!

FWIW I recieved my cats a few weeks back and they did not quite fit the new BelCanto so I naturally assumed it was the cats, so I put them on a shelf and installed my stock cats which did fit the BC. After selling the BC I reinstall the OEM muffler and the prospeed cats fit properly. Recently I installed a RSR muffler and the cats fit it as well. I can only assume the BC flanges were off enough to "not quite" accept the prospeed cats. I'm very happy with my PS cats now.:smile:

Brian,

received two sets today!! :smile:

Just to confirm that these are 3.2 pre face lift models?

When are you shipping the remaining sets please?

regards, Paul

Back