• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Procar Specials NSX

the new Procar cf hood screen for NA1 and NA2RR hood is ready for sale, it comes with the high gloss finish.

Thats the result, we only miss the sun here in Germany for better pictures.

photo-9823-36c20398.jpg

photo-9824-eafc4541.jpg

photo-9825-33732959.jpg

photo-9826-d7d80dc5.jpg

photo-9827-6f201876.jpg

Battery section got a new look, all is installed now

photo-9983-2c6447dc.jpg

The prototype of the new cf hood screen is installed

photo-9982-411965f4.jpg

the rest of the front section looks like that.
Not all parts are installed yet, hood airduct and underbody front plate will be reinstalled next

photo-9984-092824a5.jpg

Last edited:
Detlef,
Your cars look amazing!
What options do you have for rear spoilers?

Thanks
Mike

Thanks Mike.
I have 2 rear spoiler versions for sale

NSX-R cf spoiler spec 1 (no brake light) the superlight 1.700g version
NSX-R cf spoiler spec 2 with brake light (black LED)

Detlef, love the front battery box, car looks great. I feel that the nsx-r wheels look bettter on the car. Just my opinion. Frank
I know, its because of the white headlights, so 4 colours at the car are too much :smile:

@Ben
your cf hood screen was shipped yesterday.
Please check your eMail, tracking number sended.

@Mike
offer sended via pn

@ Frank
The Motec wheels are light, available in other colours and easy to clean.
This set is mainly for my CTR (Civic Euro Type R) and for german customers, who wanna test 17/17 combination with best tire spec, new Bridgestone RE070HO tires are installed.
They are also perfect for some fast laps at the track, the JDM rims are too
expensive and the white colour too sensitive for that :smile:

My new duraluminium lug nuts in black and closed top side fits perfect with that rims too

photo-8972-cd2df48e.jpg

Procar news:
next new part is the Procar cf battery holder (bracket)

next project:
AC repair with new R134a compressor and new dryer/receiver

photo-9995-79c2a5e0.jpg

Are you offering those duraluminium lug nuts for sale? If so, and if they are the proper type for the OEM wheels on a 2000, would you please PM me a price quote, shipped to the US?

J

Last edited:
Are you offering those duraluminium lug nuts for sale? If so, and if they are the proper type for the OEM wheels on a 2000, would you please PM me a price quote, shipped to the US?

Yes, I do offer these lug nuts, but they are only made for for any aftermarket wheel which accepts a 19mm hex lug nut.

Not for use with factory wheels!

Detlef,

I received my package yesterday. The packaging was outstanding, virtually eliminating any chance from damage during its voyage across the pond.

The carbon fiber parts are some of the best quality I have seen. They easily best my CF parts from your main US based competitor. The only piece I have that might be better is my authentic Mugen intake.

Shipping (clearing customs) does take awhile, but is well worth it. If I decide to get a hood or spoiler, it will be from Procar.

Kenny

My NA1 NSX-R cf airduct fits also perfect with the new ABS system.
There is enough gap to the brake lines, more than before because of the missing reservoir.

I do use my old ABS protection bracket, so I dont have to make a new mold for the airduct.

photo-10402-e8bcfd3a.jpg

new in stock:

Procar NSX-R cf spoiler with smoked LED brakelight

price: 2.850 Euro incl shipment

sorry to go off topic but is that Hong's NSX and did he change the rear end a little bit from the Format67 video?

Yes, thats Hong's car, one of the nicest NSX's here in Europe and his format67 video is legendary already.

The NSX-R cf spoiler and the cf deck lid spoiler are Procar parts, the rear valence and small diffusor are custom made, the upper bumper part is stock AFAIK.

That the same rear end from the video :smile:

Back