Post your aftermarket sideview mirrors!

Here are my set of CF ones bought off jdmmonkey.

Fitment is pretty good, its basically a craftsquare knockoff but instead of the cnc'd alum baseplate it uses a composite one with a CF overlay.
Mirrors are convex and helps in seeing the blindspot. I love them.
Install was pretty straightforward:
6130_155397891223_690446223_3841095_3475083_n.jpg

22436_340472966223_690446223_5187902_827384_n.jpg

22436_340472981223_690446223_5187905_7222921_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the new STMPO Wizdom Side Mirrors...

We installed them on the FXMD NSX laqst week...

More to come shortly... anyone interested can contact us directly...

Regards

Attachments

• fxmd race series mirrors 4.jpg
    fxmd race series mirrors 4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 500
  • fxmd race mirrors 2.jpg
    fxmd race mirrors 2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 482
  • fxmd race  mirrors 3.jpg
    fxmd race mirrors 3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 536
  • mirros 1.jpg
    mirros 1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 531
  • mirrors 5.jpg
    mirrors 5.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 733
  • mirrors 6.jpg
    mirrors 6.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 657
  • stmpo nsx mirrors.jpg
    stmpo nsx mirrors.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 805

Fitment is pretty good, its basically a craftsquare knockoff but instead of the cnc'd alum baseplate it uses a composite one with a CF overlay.

Is the mirror piece real cf?

I don't have photo at the moment..car in paint shop. My mirrors are 2009 OEM Corvette. Modified base for perfect fit. Will post photos soon.:smile:

Is the mirror piece real cf?

Yup, the mirror housing is CF.

I don't have photo at the moment..car in paint shop. My mirrors are 2009 OEM Corvette. Modified base for perfect fit. Will post photos soon.:smile:

Sounds interesting :) I just googled a pic of the 209 Vette and the mirrors look kinda like smaller oem nsx mirrors. Post 'em up!

Last edited:
How much did those go for? And where can I get them?

6130_155397891223_690446223_3841095_3475083_n.jpg

Last edited:
Scorp's are the same as mine.

Yup, the mirror housing is CF.

Sounds interesting :) I just googled a pic of the 209 Vette and the mirrors look kinda like smaller oem nsx mirrors. Post 'em up!

Actually larger than oem. Longer stalk too. Look oem compared to some of the screws exposed racing ones....:cool:

Is it just me, or do the Craft square mirrors look like they came off a motorcycle? I went with the vette mirrors because when installed they at least appear to be oem. STMPO makes a different looking mirror. It appears like its oem also. Too many non matching add ons to the NSX look cheap and Pepboys to me...Color matched pieces look better at least on the mirrors....just my 2cents.:smile:

Is it just me, or do the Craft square mirrors look like they came off a motorcycle? I went with the vette mirrors because when installed they at least appear to be oem. STMPO makes a different looking mirror. It appears like its oem also. Too many non matching add ons to the NSX look cheap and Pepboys to me...Color matched pieces look better at least on the mirrors....just my 2cents.:smile:

IMHO, I like the craftsquare because they have been tried and tested in 150+ mph conditions. They are a good fit and designed for the NSX. Sure, it screams aftermarket, but not very atypical for Japanese styling... that's how it is. Using unpainted Carbon fiber subtly, gives some nice contrast and doesn't necessarily take away from the aesthetics. I typically don't like unpainted CF hoods and that sort of thing, but I don't mind it on lips, spoilers, mirrors, etc. The key is small and subtle. Personally, I'm not a big fan of going with vette mirrors because that is sacrilege. (jk). :wink:

IMHO, I like the craftsquare because they have been tried and tested in 150+ mph conditions. They are a good fit and designed for the NSX. Sure, it screams aftermarket, but not very atypical for Japanese styling... that's how it is. Using unpainted Carbon fiber subtly, gives some nice contrast and doesn't necessarily take away from the aesthetics. I typically don't like unpainted CF hoods and that sort of thing, but I don't mind it on lips, spoilers, mirrors, etc. The key is small and subtle. Personally, I'm not a big fan of going with vette mirrors because that is sacrilege. (jk). :wink:

Ok they are not vette mirrors. I hand made them from scratch, and had glass made to fit. How is that? :biggrin:

These are the same mirrors that oyagi has, took some work for me to get them to look this clean. The bases don't fit snug to the door when installed but found a solution from eric. Now the bases mount perfectly and is sealed all around the edge, no gaps. The polished caps at top are not from the vendor and were sourced separately, as are the longer stalks and black screws. The amber tone is from my garage light, these have a normal grey cf look in daylight.

t9ec05.jpg

akzmo0.jpg

4t3gab.jpg

2a8287r.jpg

Back