Pictures from the Track this weekend!!

We had a great time at Harris hill and had alot of fun chasing a GTR around the track!!

Attachments

• 647622995_JDMzo-L.jpg
    647622995_JDMzo-L.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 647623062_QdrXx-L.jpg
    647623062_QdrXx-L.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 647622924_yUvZM-L.jpg
    647622924_yUvZM-L.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 647623257_6nxqv-L.jpg
    647623257_6nxqv-L.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 176
interesting track... run off room seems to be paved with foliage... lol

looks like they all being hung up by miata. typical misconception of understanding pics of track day vs. racing...

Reminded me of the douche who had that white E30 @ nsxpo 08. Posted on web, and bmw forum guys thinking he staying in front of 3 nsxes. In reality, it's a rolling road block of the day.

Is it just me or does the track need some more work.

Nice pics though - I need to get out there sometimes. You guys from San Antonio NEED to come to TWS to see a "real" track.

looks like they all being hung up by miata. typical misconception of understanding pics of track day vs. racing...

Reminded me of the douche who had that white E30 @ nsxpo 08. Posted on web, and bmw forum guys thinking he staying in front of 3 nsxes. In reality, it's a rolling road block of the day.
I was giving him a hard time. I totally know how that can happen. Also I would have taken the stills from the opposite direction showcasing the NSX first. But that is just me.

Is it just me or does the track need some more work.

Nice pics though - I need to get out there sometimes. You guys from San Antonio NEED to come to TWS to see a "real" track.

there is a lot of excess foliage... but the track is pretty badass. i have seen cars spin completely off course... and return with not much more than some grass/mud to be washed off.

the track itself is super fun. lots of complex radius corners and elevation changes for some challenging line choices ;)

The track definitly has some great run off room although I have not tried it. The GTR and I had lapped the rest of the field and we were coming around to do it again.
Im getting my stoptechs in the next 2 weeks that way I can brake a little deeper in the corners and hopefully take the GTR next time:smile:

Back