Pictures from OPAK Racing of NSXs in Fuji Speedway and Twin Ring Motegi

Yawwn said:
Hi Carisma,
It is our house. We should hopefully be done in two or three months.
I don't know what the characteristics of a mansion are, but it will be pretty big. 24 seat movie theatre, game room, 6 1/2 car garage (1/2 car is for the golf cart), etc.

It is a coincidence that you addressed me because I was actually trying to get a hold of you a few days ago. I tried accessing your website, but it was down. I was hoping to ask you a few questions about your beautiful widebody car. I'll PM you.

Thanks!
J.

J,

wow thats a nice house. anyways i was checking out your post since i buy from OPAK aswell. if you have any questions please contact me @ 818 7185978 here @ Carisma. our website is carismaautotec.com but we're still working on it sorry. you can email me @ [email protected] if you have any questions.

http://www.jtuned.com/content/templates/statics.aspx?
articleid=233&zoneid=1

thanks J.

Erwin

also i think ill sell my NSX soon to get a newer NSX for a project.

Hi Erwin,
It is cool that you know Edmun. Isn't he the greatest?
I'm going to meet him today. I'm bringing him and his brother, Jun, some cigars so that we can smoke them.

Are you going to sell your beautiful car??
Perhaps are you planning to buy a 97+? What kit are you considering?

Yawwn said:
Hi Erwin,
It is cool that you know Edmun. Isn't he the greatest?
I'm going to meet him today. I'm bringing him and his brother, Jun, some cigars so that we can smoke them.

Are you going to sell your beautiful car??
Perhaps are you planning to buy a 97+? What kit are you considering?

yeah Opak guys are cool. we deal with Mark. how nice of you to some em out. i wanted to build a new car maybe an 02 for a project. Route KS or Sorcery.

keep in touch man

-Erwin

this is a sweet pix.
I want it to be my desktop back ground.

does any one have a pix of the yellow type-r that is larger size and much better quality, oh and the whole care is actually in the pix. (no missing bumpers pls) pls pm me for e-mail info.
attachment.php

I am sure Ed got allllll these on video. Lets warm up the yatch, bring out the cheese and watch!!!!! Ed, i know you are reading the forum......................COM check..1, 2, 3!!!!

To answer a couple ?'s

1) Those are all NSX-R's, including the yellow one.

2) Yes, the one with the white top is tsuchiya's car.

3) Yes, Tsuchiya's car is painted a different, more pearl white. (ugly in my opinion).

awesome pics, lucky guy

Back