Pictures from OPAK Racing of NSXs in Fuji Speedway and Twin Ring Motegi

I had the same thought as Ojas. In addition, Type R's come in yellow as well. Though I didn't see the typical red seats on it. You should be able to see "NSX-R" on the B pillars too.

Nice pics and beautiful track!

great photos, thanks for sharing..

Cool pic's.

It's a damn shame Honda won't import those to the US.

Hi NSX-Racer,
I was told that it is the same layout as in GT4. However, I am not absolutely sure. I was told it is a great track to play on GT4. Edmun did tell me that it is a HUGE track, and blows Infineon out of the water (he is very familiar with this track and I to a lesser extent). I think Infineon is an awesome track (very technical), so I can only imagine how cool it is at Fuji. You can't ask to have anything more picturesque than to have Mt. Fuji as a backdrop.

Attachments

• DSC04318_1.jpg
    DSC04318_1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,613
kkt said:
Great pics!

Yes, Edmun took some really nice photos.

I really like your car with the carbon fiber hood and rear deck!

Care to share???

hmmm... Absolutely fabulous pics! :cool:

One of my many dreams to be in Tokyo/Yokahama w/ a NSX-R and to tour the country w/ it & stretch its legs at the famed tracks... :: sigh ::

Any chit/chat w/ the "Best Motoring" guys, the Yokohama Owners Club members, Honda officials who loaned the NSX-R's? Did the topic of the HSC or NSX replacement come up at all? :confused:

Excuse my ignorance but...

What kind of wheels are those on the two NSX's with aftermarket wheels? They're beautiful. Also, does anyone know if they're available in colors other than white???

NSXDreamer2 said:
post #7
Drift King's Tsuchiya Keiichi's car!!
So I guessed He fixed the car already, amazing. :biggrin:

Nice pictures, thanks.

It is a good possibilty that it is his car. I can find out.
How did you identify it? Is it the painted top?

Yawwn said:
It is a good possibilty that it is his car. I can find out.
How did you identify it? Is it the painted top?

The painted top, the painted mirrors, and the Pro Drive wheels - all of those were seen on Tsuchiya's car in BMI's Vtec Club DVD.

JDM NSX said:
isnt Fuji Speedway closed for a 1-3 years for remodeling?
I think Edmun mentioned that this was the grand opening for VIPs. I guess they just completed the remodeling but I'm not positive about this.

carisma88 said:
u building a mansion?

Hi Carisma,
It is our house. We should hopefully be done in two or three months.
I don't know what the characteristics of a mansion are, but it will be pretty big. 24 seat movie theatre, game room, 6 1/2 car garage (1/2 car is for the golf cart), etc.

It is a coincidence that you addressed me because I was actually trying to get a hold of you a few days ago. I tried accessing your website, but it was down. I was hoping to ask you a few questions about your beautiful widebody car. I'll PM you.

Thanks!
J.

Back