PICS of the LV/SoCal GTG...

Heading toward the Strip...
2038_p45449.jpeg

Greetings from Las Vegas!!
2038_p45450.jpeg

2038_p45451.jpeg

Photo opportunity near Lake Las Vegas....
2038_p45453.jpeg

2038_p45452.jpeg

2038_p45454.jpeg

2038_p45455.jpeg

2038_p45456.jpeg

Fury great pics as usual. I'm in ontario CA now for another day or so. Had i known of the event i would have came straight to you!!!! i like the JUMP pic!!!!!!

Great pictures Randy! Your da man! :biggrin: Can't wait to see more pics and videos. :smile:

Shiftybob and Fury:

It was great meeting you guys last friday and driving out with you guys! -I like my new liscense plate... looks good.

Sorry I couldn't make it out for sunday, I was up late saturday night doing the "PR" deal with Factor X's sponsors :wink:

Awesome pics, Randy! It was great to meet all the fellow members from SoCal and Utah. Hopefully we can do this again soon. We should make this a yearly event.

Here are some pics I took:
DSC_1710.jpg

DSC_1611.jpg

DSC_1702.jpg

Beautiful NSX Randy!
DSC_1699.jpg

WOW, great pics guys! Wish I could have stayed for the whole weekend. Unfortunately I had prior engagements that wouldn't let me stay (neice's B-day), so I turned around and headed back a few hours later (with about 3x's my money :biggrin: ). The weather on the way back wasn't great Friday night either. I hit a little bit of rain. Not alot, but just enough to make my car look muddy :rolleyes: . It was also VERY windy too. They had "dust storm" alerts posted on the Amber boards, and it was horrible. I haven't had a chance yet to put my clear bra on, so I am dreading looking at my front end. I got home Fri night at about 1030 and just pulled her into the garage and didn't even look. I'm afraid to... :redface:

Good meeting you guys. Too bad I couldn't have stayed and met everyone else. Ediddy and I need to hang out, sounds like we have alot in common (I am a RedBull fiend!). Looking forward to the next meet, I should have my plates by then... :wink:

Wow these are some of the best pics I have seen posted on here. Great work. Looks like a blast im jelous

Great pics guys, thanks for sharing! This brings back so many good memories of our local NSX get togethers! :smile:

you mean this...

Attachments

• 050307 040.jpg
    050307 040.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 71
This was my first meet with all the guys in Vegas. Everyone I met was real cool and friendly. Seeing all the custom turbo work I saw on some of those cars makes me fell like my car is stock even thought it already has a lot done to it. Thanks Danny for explaining all the work done on you car. It is engineering artwork. I want a ride one day. I look forward to seeing everyone again for the next Vegas meet. Theres nothing like seeing 20 or so NSX's rolling down the freeway like a freight train. Joe

That one has Comptech Widebody, but I do not recognize the hood

I saw some of you guys go for your cruise while my wife and I were having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Your cars sounded saweetahhh....:cool:

I agree with you Joe theres nothing more cool than to see a bunch of us roll together. I always say damn those cars look sexy when I see them drive......even though I was in mines its always cool to see another on the outside rolling. :biggrin:

I had a lot of fun and I should have stayed on Sunday but I didn't want to get caught in the traffic going back. Well next time I plan to stay the whole weekend. :smile:

Great meeting you guys! :wink:

swbatte- You should have came by and hungout

Great to see everyone and meet more NSX owners. Sandra and I had a great time. Danny, you sure are spoiling her with your car ;) Eddie, next time we will all get in to Pure at Caesars for sure. That sure was crazy getting squished while trying to get to the front of the line even with our names on the VIP list, ah well. Randy, great job with the pictures. We need to get a limited edition aluminum NSX custom photography ladder :biggrin: Hey Paul, how did the video my sister took turn out? Thanks to everyone who helped lend a passenger seat to my sister and her boyfriend. They had the greatest time. Sorry we could not make it out to Lake Las Vegas. Those pics look sweat! All in all it was great meet and thank you to everyone who made it all come together.

Nik and Sandra

Group Photo with the Strip:
IMG_2082sm.jpg

Here come the planes!
DSC00601sm.jpg

Another airplane!!
IMG_2099sm.jpg

The photographer hard at work!
IMG_2107sm.jpg

The infamous group jump shot!!
IMG_2091sm.jpg

Check out Danny catching some air!!
IMG_2091smsm.jpg

Looks like time well spent to me.

Carry on!

Great pics. Too bad you missed Swbatte; that would have been hillarious if he had a "sudden change of plans" and all of a sudden a rental cobalt shows up in all your shots.

Back