Picked up the car... I'm back... oh the drama....

Funny, the ppl @ tire rack didn't really react to that tire...like they see it all the time. lol They get quite a bit of walk in customers, I was really surprised. Their actual warehouse was MASSIVE not to mention their HUGE garage. There were not doing any testing while I was there, but they had a bout 10 "test" bmw's in front. Here is a quick pic of their showroom.

g.jpg

Christ, what a nice seletion of wheels. They have nothing like that where I live. :frown:

Rash? You mean like the two that have sold recently? LOL!!!! Btw, I love silver and you have one of the nicest ones. I wanted to get a wilder color since I already have 3 other silver cars! And speaking of the color, man.. it is 100x nicer in person. When the sun hits it at various angles.... man... you have to see it to believe it! 100% happpppy with this color choice!

Congrats

What with this rash of imolas being bought up. Is imola the new GPW?
;)

I want one now

If I could get one I would...Lime Green Metallic that is.....

Agreed, my favorite:wink: Ive thought of doing a little 91/92 project car is this car, with an NSX-R/OEM JDM theme:redface: Ive got enough spare parts to build a 3rd NSX in my basement:biggrin:

Wow great job geting it home safely! You're right it could have been a lot worse and jez that tire was gone... What a great color :-). It does look a little better in person with the sparkles--I think it's just your sucky cameras ;-).

Nice car, BUT.....

when you blow a rear wheel are you not supose to put the spare on the front and move a front to the rear?

I thought that putting the spare on the rear was a great way to wreck your LSD??

Good to know.. but it was only about 12 hours of ownership @ the time... and didn't read the manual yet. But luckily it worked out.

Nice car, BUT.....

when you blow a rear wheel are you not supose to put the spare on the front and move a front to the rear?

I thought that putting the spare on the rear was a great way to wreck your LSD??

Glad you made it home in one piece. Congrats, Imola is very special.

Congrats and glad you made it safe. The car is beautiful and good luck going forward. You must have luck to not have done more damage with such a blow out/dissintegration!

Tytus

Back