• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Peter/DownForce

Re: Lud/nsxprime

You are correct and make a good point and I will take it to the bank. I will just post up the credit card statement showing the $1000 charge by Down Force and also provide reciept of the additional shipping price. Just to prove my point and put a period on this situation. But thats it I will leave it alone after providing evidence showing what I said was 100% truth unlike all others involved here.
ALso just want NIGEL to come back on here and tell everyone he full faced lied about me ripping him off. If one you guys don't believe me pm/email him see if he tells you how I ripped him off I sent him 3 emails asking him to come here and explain why would he say someting like that??
Hopefully soon he will....

Besides that I am not sure who else I ripped off so please post now or Forever leave it alone HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.........

But I bet no one will post and than when I post about other things people like vance/chado/ensxer will still come on my posts and stir things up. Thats why I want to end it here near everyone with everything on the table. So lets see if they handle it like men and take care of it now or mice and keep going on other posts of mine and stir things up and get me more infractions lol.

Are you saying Downforce charge you $1000 on your credit card instead of $750?? The reason why you filed a charge back of $250? or after receiving the part you realized you paid too much? I can't seem to understand why Peter would charge your card without your approval. :confused:

Are you saying Downforce charge you $1000 on your credit card instead of $750?? The reason why you filed a charge back of $250? or after receiving the part you realized you paid too much? I can't seem to understand why Peter would charge your card without your approval. :confused:

Hey Henry,
I dont mind going into it again but seems like its useless as the other parties involved (Vance/Peter/ and thier side kicks Chado, Exnsxer) don't seem to want to play anymore so I will leave it alone till they come back to the sandbox. I don't have the energy today like the last 2 days to type a book. I am going to post the creditcard statement showing the $1000 and also a reciept of me paying for shipping on top of that. And also thats my $250 chargeback never was approved as I only had emails as my proof to my bank.
But the whole point is that Vance/Peter said they never got $750 or $1000 at all and that put a financial hurting on Peter blablabla bla. They said I did a $1000 charge back.
SO this evidence will put that to the rest.
Also Vance/Peter was saying I did a charge back on paypal and also didn't pay the paypal fees. I NEVER used paypal in this transaction so neither the charge back or the fees not paid isn't possible. Proving that VANCE/PETER are liars and are passing on false information. IF I am lying they can show proof and do the same to me but I am not passing false information so they can't.

Look at this thread how Vance tries to say he never said anything about SOS and Lud than I post his whole email to me about it. lol and now he wont talk about it at all. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101164

Read the posts when we first started and read his and Peter's version of the stories they dont make sense.

Anyway this is a easy one Peter/Vance have made it even easier as the burden is on my proof which I can eaisly provide.

But lets finish this soon so we can all move on.

I will clear up Vance/Peter issue and wait till NIGEL comes here and tells everyone how in the world did I rip him off:confused: :confused: :confused:

NIGEL WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL US HOW YOU WERE RIPPED OFF

With Lud I think I allready proved my point. As the people that came on here and made personal attacks on me and called me names and THEY HAVE NO INFRACTIONS YET. I got 6 infractions for doing the same thing.
They spoke outside thier proper allowed venue (this is why I got 2 infractions from Lud) and they have none YET. So maybe he still looking in to it or maybe he plays favorities; eitherway it doesn't matter its HIS site right; so I will just shut up about it.

Sonny, you sure are a persistence. Reminded me lots of wholesale venders in the Hookah Business - They refused to quite until every one buys their junk!!! These people will show up in their delivery van and will park at front of people store until they buy some thing!!!

Regardless,

Amazing person you are, YayNSX/Sonny.

You leave this guy along, he just keep on recycling old stuff, and making up $H!t!!!!

Out of all the problem threads involved you:
- You called every one some kind of name, including words such as "homo, looser, ugly, and idiot, etc."

- Out of every complaint lodged against you, you have not come up with a single "logical" explanation. And you start to attack people immediately after the complaint, calling them names.

- When the complaint gets out of hand, you start threat every one of them. What? You have 9 lives?

- When people ask you question about your "life time warrantee" rotors, you basically told them it's not your business, but trying to help; so after Lud removed the thread, you got mad start bunch of shit again, and start a new GB, because you don't really care? And you're not making money on it? But yet, you still haven't provide a complete information on the "rotors?"

Again, you lied, cheat, scam, fraud, and still have the face to run around Prime pretend your the victim?

It is funny how when there are two negative posts regarding you on the vender feedback section, you started 16 positive posts just to burry those two.

You are not nearly as clever as you think. Like I said, keep up the good work. I'll let you self destruct and let the Karma get you.

This is my last post on this thread. I'm going to leave you all the free space to make up fairly tales lies about me, DF, or what ever. Or keep on lying to your self so you can sleep better at night!!!

Have fun!!! Just pretend this is Disneyland with a free admission.

Sonny, you sure are a persistence. Reminded me lots of wholesale venders in the Hookah Business - They refused to quite until every one buys their junk!!! These people will show up in their delivery van and will park at front of people store until they buy some thing!!!

Regardless,

Amazing person you are, YayNSX/Sonny.

You leave this guy along, he just keep on recycling old stuff, and making up $H!t!!!!

Out of all the problem threads involved you:
- You called every one some kind of name, including words such as "homo, looser, ugly, and idiot, etc."

- Out of every complaint lodged against you, you have not come up with a single "logical" explanation. And you start to attack people immediately after the complaint, calling them names.

- When the complaint gets out of hand, you start threat every one of them. What? You have 9 lives?

- When people ask you question about your "life time warrantee" rotors, you basically told them it's not your business, but trying to help; so after Lud removed the thread, you got mad start bunch of shit again, and start a new GB, because you don't really care? And you're not making money on it? But yet, you still haven't provide a complete information on the "rotors?"

Again, you lied, cheat, scam, fraud, and still have the face to run around Prime pretend your the victim?

It is funny how when there are two negative posts regarding you on the vender feedback section, you started 16 positive posts just to burry those two.

You are not nearly as clever as you think. Like I said, keep up the good work. I'll let you self destruct and let the Karma get you.

This is my last post on this thread. I'm going to leave you all the free space to make up fairly tales lies about me, DF, or what ever. Or keep on lying to your self so you can sleep better at night!!!

Have fun!!! Just pretend this is Disneyland with a free admission.

AGAIN you speak of things and which arent true. I just posted the place where I got the rotors like 2-3 days ago in this thread here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101833

and I posted all my vendor experiences because I thought it was my last day so I wanted to make sure I had the whole picture in play before I left.
I just porved you wrong about your paypal fees accusation, I just proved you wrong about the $1000 cash back charge you were blaming me for. You never showed any proof of anything you blamed me for.

This Nigel guy isnt posting either because he just plain made it up I emailed him plenty of times to respond. Neither has Peter. Vance will continuee to roll with it because he just looked like a clown with his false accusations. exNsxer/chado are mad because I made fun of them when they were talking shiet defending Vance. SO thats all to the story..... I just need to post the bank statements and thats ALL FOLKS.......
Hope you enjoyed the show These clowns will be around all day for autographs and more fake stories.......

holybatman i just read this and WOWOW If you can have Peter come on here and say the whole deal started at $1500 I will never post here again and leave prime on my own. I promise if he come on here and makes this bull up.....
But I ll give you a $100 if you can have Peter come on here and post that I started the price for $15oo and lowered him down. Actually Peter if you lie at all and dont say like you know we are going to have alot of problems. I swear on everything Dont put me in that position I beg you for your sake. Show everyone Vance is just making this bull up.
We stated ar $350-$500 correct PETER/SAM???????????

Oh man I just read the rest WHAT FULL OF CRAP Thanks Vance for helping me prove you are a LIAR. LOL

I never paid through paypal lol so how can i not include the paypal fees?? I paid through a credit card over the phone and never did a charge back for $1000 thats what I paid I did a CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK FOR $250
DO you need me to scan and post my personal bank letter here (I will)

Peter never did anything special excpet meet me early in the morning to sell me his 02 valance. He said over the weekend he will go to San Deigo (where he lives mind you so not out of his way) and he can pick it up in his pick up truck on his way back. And thats what he did so what 300 miles are you talking about and what favors are you talking about I told Peter from the get go I will give him a $100 for his efforts ask him.

ANYWAY YOU WERE SAYING I DID A $1000 CHARGE BACK SHOW ME SOME PAPERWORK ANY PAPERWORK AND I WILL LEAVE THIS SITE FOREVER.

ALSO YOU WERE SAYING I DIDN'T INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES
we never used paypal ASK PETER

YOU SAID WE STARTED THIS OFF AT $1500 WELL HERE IS THE NUMBER OF ONE I COULD OF GOT IN SACRAMENTO FOR $1000 SO WHY WOULD I TRY TO GET ONE IN LA FOR $500 MORE??? (here is the phone number and the thread where the local guys helped me get this number so you can see the timeline and see how I am telling the truth it was before I went to see Peter)
HAP recyling 916-638-3311 and here is how I found out, I asked for a place on prime with wrecked parts and mickylex suggested this place http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95980

Call them and see how much it costs there and tell me why in the world I would go to peter in la if it wasn't cheaper than one locally?
Its the other way around I didn't want to pay $1100 locally because Peter said he can get me one for $350-$500 AND ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PAY SHIPPING ON TOP OF THAT. Does that make sense or not??

Exactly I made a charge back for $250 and I didn't use paypal. You can't do charge backs on paypal CAN YOU??
ALso see how Peter says in that thread I was hassling about $100 dollars Where did he ever say $1500 ?? 1500-1000= 500 not $100.

plus here is Peter quote admitting the original price:
"All I know is he is pissed off because he wanted $750 for the part and was going to do $850 shipped because I was going to do the shipping at my cost or even at a loss. The truth is shipping this part might cost me up to $200 but even if it did I was going to take a loss to help you out."

See how Peter says He was going to do it for $750 and Peter wanted $850 shipped for him shipping it at cost. So where does $1000 come in ??? Where does $1500 come in play?
IT DOESNT Read Peter own post where he posted this quote above.
Saying it was between 750-850 and he was going to do shipping at cost or at a loss. He didn't I paid for shipping.
Also I paid these guys $1000 and I ALSO PAID FOR SHIPPING OUT OF MY OWN POCKET so HOW DID IT GET FROM $750-850 to a $1000?????
I have recipts showing I paid for shipping and also $1000 over the phone with a credit card. How does that make any sense to anyone??
Please anyone explain how the $250 got added to the equation?? CAN ANYONE EVEN TAKE A GUESS OR JAB AT IT??? PLEASE PETER/VANCE explain how the extra $250 was added to the $750-850 shipped price you posted above??

Hey Henry,
I dont mind going into it again but seems like its useless as the other parties involved (Vance/Peter/ and thier side kicks Chado, Exnsxer) don't seem to want to play anymore so I will leave it alone till they come back to the sandbox. I don't have the energy today like the last 2 days to type a book. I am going to post the creditcard statement showing the $1000 and also a reciept of me paying for shipping on top of that. And also thats my $250 chargeback never was approved as I only had emails as my proof to my bank.
But the whole point is that Vance/Peter said they never got $750 or $1000 at all and that put a financial hurting on Peter blablabla bla. They said I did a $1000 charge back.
SO this evidence will put that to the rest.
Also Vance/Peter was saying I did a charge back on paypal and also didn't pay the paypal fees. I NEVER used paypal in this transaction so neither the charge back or the fees not paid isn't possible. Proving that VANCE/PETER are liars and are passing on false information. IF I am lying they can show proof and do the same to me but I am not passing false information so they can't.

Look at this thread how Vance tries to say he never said anything about SOS and Lud than I post his whole email to me about it. lol and now he wont talk about it at all. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101164

Read the posts when we first started and read his and Peter's version of the stories they dont make sense.

Anyway this is a easy one Peter/Vance have made it even easier as the burden is on my proof which I can eaisly provide.

But lets finish this soon so we can all move on.

I will clear up Vance/Peter issue and wait till NIGEL comes here and tells everyone how in the world did I rip him off:confused: :confused: :confused:

NIGEL WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL US HOW YOU WERE RIPPED OFF

With Lud I think I allready proved my point. As the people that came on here and made personal attacks on me and called me names and THEY HAVE NO INFRACTIONS YET. I got 6 infractions for doing the same thing.
They spoke outside thier proper allowed venue (this is why I got 2 infractions from Lud) and they have none YET. So maybe he still looking in to it or maybe he plays favorities; eitherway it doesn't matter its HIS site right; so I will just shut up about it.

AGAIN you speak of things and which arent true. I just posted the place where I got the rotors like 2-3 days ago in this thread here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101833

and I posted all my vendor experiences because I thought it was my last day so I wanted to make sure I had the whole picture in play before I left.
I just porved you wrong about your paypal fees accusation, I just proved you wrong about the $1000 cash back charge you were blaming me for. You never showed any proof of anything you blamed me for.

This Nigel guy isnt posting either because he just plain made it up I emailed him plenty of times to respond. Neither has Peter. Vance will continuee to roll with it because he just looked like a clown with his false accusations. exNsxer/chado are mad because I made fun of them when they were talking shiet defending Vance. SO thats all to the story..... I just need to post the bank statements and thats ALL FOLKS.......
Hope you enjoyed the show These clowns will be around all day for autographs and more fake stories.......

Some of you guys are real cool/respectable guys and I will respect and take your suggestion/opinion and Stop. I will let it go and I would of let it go long time ago but my name was being dragged as a liar, cheat, etc. I m none of those and never have been. I am not doing this top proove I am right your are wrong. I just did all this to defend myself and my character and its the principle not just a pissing match. But now its bothering other people that arent involved and thats not my intent.

PS- I still will post the Credit card statements/chargeback statement as I said I would and I think I allready explained everything else the best I could. If you read this whole thread over you see clearly I never lied PERIOD but others like Vance/Nigel just made false accusation and lies to cover up thier mistakes.

I been trying to post the proof but I am trying to hide the personal info I don't want seen and than I have to scan upload and paste it here. Give me a day or 2 it will be up. Remember they never showed any proof otherwise either but I still will because I said I will.
Its hard to stay focused and talk just about the subject in hand when I have bunch of clowns just coming on here with thier comments just to stir things up. They make useless comments that don't help anyone. But no one is giving them a hard time. Look at the posts above lot of useless comments by people who aren't invloved at all. No questions or comments to further help clearify the situation. Just Clowns trying to be funny...
In each of the above posts you refer to these receipts that are proof, and for days you tell us that you're going to provide them for all to see that you're the only one telling the truth..................Now you want another couple of days, time is one thing that you don't have working for you, it's put up or shut up time, and I have no interest in proving you right or wrong, I don't care for this entire thread that just bashes Lud and others with no justification. In the immortal words of Donald Trump.........YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!

In each of the above posts you refer to these receipts that are proof, and for days you tell us that you're going to provide them for all to see that you're the only one telling the truth..................Now you want another couple of days, time is one thing that you don't have working for you, it's put up or shut up time, and I have no interest in proving you right or wrong, I don't care for this entire thread that just bashes Lud and others with no justification. In the immortal words of Donald Trump.........YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!

WOW Donald chill. I just need time to scan it how about I send it to you next day air tommorrow and you post them up for me?
Proof should be provided by the accusers BUT I voluntered to post proof to show otherwise. Which I kept repeating I will because I am going to and I want to do it.
Whats a few days for me to do it matter? Are you going somewhere? I am not, so if you cant be patient take your donald trump wig and go somewhere else, otherwise just chill and it will be up before you know it. I need to go in a bank ask them to print me a copy of the transaction and that takes time I work 6am to 6pm 4 days a week and my days off have allready passed for this week.So just chill a few days to me to take care of it or I can mail it to you and you can post it as you are probably more familiar with posting pictures. But if you don't want to just wait I don't carry it around in my back pocket. I might be able to pull it up online banking. I will play with it in the morning at work and if not go in the bank Friday lunch and make it happen right away Mr Trump. Can I have my job back:redface: ??

Here is the link to the credit card statements. I will try to post it here too.
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/4038/screenshotas9.jpg

Sorry my brother did it for me real fast but he said he can post up the better copy after I get off work. Look at the $1000 credit charge to the nsx shop and see it was for a full $1000 and yes thats a Wellsfargo credit/atm card statement.

Here is a not that good copy I will post better good copy later:

I will post it in the statement here on prime after work. Till than maybe we can get NIGEL to come back and tell people how I ripped him off. He lied so now he is embarased to come back and talk about it any further. But why lie in the first place? He thought his comment would be damage enough and he wont ever have to explain himself... WHY not tell everyone here how I ripped you off so you can help other prime members out?? IT NEVER HAPPENED thats why but please please please do tell us your side of the story...

Just like Vance/Chado/Peter did:
Why say I didn't pay the paypal fees when you have no idea whats going on??
Why say I didn't pay through credit card and that Down Force doesn't take credit cards?
Why say I made a $1000 charge back through paypal when I never even used paypal??

Here is the link to the credit card statements. I will try to post it here too.

Sorry my brother did it for me real fast but he said he can post up the better copy after I get off work. Look at the $1000 credit charge to the nsx shop and see it was for a full $1000 and yes thats a Wellsfargo credit/atm card statement.

Do you have a screen shot for the shipping charges you paid for?

Do you have a screen shot for the shipping charges you paid for?

Yes I do but its not neccesary as DF/Peter/Vance/Chado never contested that I paid shipping or not. So need for it to be posted as there is no dispute about that if I paid for the shipping or they did.
All the other proof is allready provided and proving Vance/Peter/Chado/Nigel/Exnsxer Were ALL WRONG AND DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.
I m done explaining myself to anyone, Read it all and you will see the truth. If you chose to believe otherwise anyway its your right go ahead..

Back