Bobby Rahal (Input on creating NSX) Racer
Ayrton Senna (Input on creating NSX) Racer
Alex Zanardi / Cart/ F1 Racer
John Delorian
Gordan Murray
Jimmy Vassor (SP?)
Takuma Sato

Those are some off the top of the dome:smile:

What about....aargh! What's his name...He raced for Mobile1 NSX (or was it Raybrig?) JGTC team and for a short stint in Formula One. Did he have an NSX also?

Some that owned NSX's that either raced cars or were assosiated with cars:

Bobby Rahal (Input on creating NSX) Racer
Ayrton Senna (Input on creating NSX) Racer
Alex Zanardi / Cart/ F1 Racer
John Delorian
Gordan Murray
Jimmy Vassor (SP?)
Takuma Sato

Those are some off the top of the dome:smile:

I have seen so much research and videos from Ayrton Senna and the nsx but have never seen anything on Alex Zanardi. Why did they name an nsx after him and not Senna??

I have seen so much research and videos from Ayrton Senna and the nsx but have never seen anything on Alex Zanardi. Why did they name an nsx after him and not Senna??

AZ won back to back CART Championships for HONDA in the late 90's
while driving for Target/Chip Ganassi team.

She hasn't brought my car back yet.
She gave me your car to show her appreciation for a great night! :biggrin:

What about....aargh! What's his name...He raced for Mobile1 NSX (or was it Raybrig?) JGTC team and for a short stint in Formula One. Did he have an NSX also?

Talking about Keiichi Tsuchiya? Maybe not... he owns a very highly tuned NSX-R. One of his favorites.

How did these two fit in a NSX? A few here 6'4 have fit, but Jordan is 6'7 right?

I believe Jordan was listed at 6'6 but was actually 6'4 and change. I went to a mav's vs bulls game during Jordan's last season with Chicago. We had floor seats on the Chicago side and when Jordan was standing up and my father was trying to make his way to his seat they looked the same height. Scottie on the other hand.. he's a few inches taller than Jordan if I'm not mistaken.

At a ferrari dealership in Houston a salesman told me and my father [I was doing a project for school not buying a ferrari unfortunately] Hakeem spent 22k USD so he could fit in his ferrari. The salesman thought he was a genius because apparently all they did was put in a lower model's seat and remove the brakets.

Back