• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

People

Hi Guys!

Hope this ain't a repost. I was wondering.....

Other than Gordon Murray and Aryton Senna, what other famous and cool people have owned and/or loved the NSX (besides us of course) ?

Wonder when the last time that list was updated? Need to add Ed "Al Bundy" Oniel on there as well as Joe Rogan. They were quoted as having an NSX but not sure if they still have them today.

Ed Oneil from married w/children. I think thats his last name. He was on Leno several years ago and bragged that he had an NSX.

While talking with a fellow NSXPO attendee from Hawaii I learned that Matthew Fox (ala Lost, We Are Marshall, and Speed Racer) has one. According to this owner he had attended local NSX gatherings. I believe his is silver.

Michael Jordon and Scottie Pippen have owned NSXs.

My NSX was actually sold from the same place Michael uses to store his exotic cars in Chicago.

Vanilla Ice, Yo!

281x211.jpg

Jessica Alba had (has) a black 02' or 03'.

Hi Guys!

Hope this ain't a repost. I was wondering.....

Other than Gordon Murray and Aryton Senna, what other famous and cool people have owned and/or loved the NSX (besides us of course) ?

How come no one mentions Jensen Button :biggrin:

I'm more interested in race car drivers that Own an NSX. That speaks more for the NSX IMO than erm......Jessica Alba.

Some that owned NSX's that either raced cars or were assosiated with cars:

Bobby Rahal (Input on creating NSX) Racer
Ayrton Senna (Input on creating NSX) Racer
Alex Zanardi / Cart/ F1 Racer
John Delorian
Gordan Murray
Jimmy Vassor (SP?)
Takuma Sato

Those are some off the top of the dome:smile:

Back