Organized NSX Meets

Very kind of you to offer your lot Mark!

No problem ... just a warning though ... I have a very busy location (busiest in Mississauga! LOL) So normally we hold our meets early on a Sunday Morning 8A - 11A ... to ensure enough parking spots! So if you give me a heads up ... I will reserve the spots for all attending.

Mark

Without being cruel.....it IS a NSX meet. I believe a prerequisite would be you have to be an NSX owner. I just spoke to Mikey yesterday and he was saying that the cruises should also be NSX specific. No Lambs no Ferrari's only X's. I think this club/ organization/meet should be NSX spacific.

Comments guys...............

BTW, there are lots of general meets that take place all the time.

Yea its cool.. I'll come when you have the open meets.

No problem ... just a warning though ... I have a very busy location (busiest in Mississauga! LOL) So normally we hold our meets early on a Sunday Morning 8A - 11A ... to ensure enough parking spots! So if you give me a heads up ... I will reserve the spots for all attending.

Mark
yea thnx for the offer but i prbly wont go to them if they are at 8 am on a sunday especially in mississauga

i agree with rick there are lots of general car meets and cruises, lets keep it X's only. hey kenji youre welcome to roll with me in my X to any events or cruises until you get your white one of course, then join the club!!!! hurry man......

I think we should do it that its NSX only but any NSXers can bring a guest.

BUT we have some long term guys on Prime who don't have Xs like Joel, so I'd make a special cut off rule that if you have "x many" posts on Prime you can be a non-owning "member" - so that active contributors to our community can come out.

I think we should do it that its NSX only but any NSXers can bring a guest.

BUT we have some long term guys on Prime who don't have Xs like Joel, so I'd make a special cut off rule that if you have "x many" posts on Prime you can be a non-owning "member" - so that active contributors to our community can come out.

I like Stu's concept. I would hate to have to kick out a long time supporter should they do the unthinkable and sell their NSX.

You wouldn't be crashing anything ! You Ottawa boys are Family. It's your party too !! " Mia casa e sua casa "

Or in this case Stuia's Casa is Ricks Casa to offer up:tongue:

I'm cool with it Rick, just bring the Stewardesses - I wanna join the 1/100th of a mile high club in the comfort of my own bathroom!:biggrin:

Or in this case Stuia's Casa is Ricks Casa to offer up:tongue:

I'm cool with it Rick, just bring the Stewardesses - I wanna join the 1/100th of a mile high club in the comfort of my own bathroom!:biggrin:

No Probs Stu. Her name is " Ethel " and she is going on 74 !! Give me the co-ordinates of your bathroom and I'll blackberry google it. ( You supply the denture-grip )

On the main topic though...I guess you have a point Stu. but non-NSX owners should

1- Only have "honorary" membership status limiting their priviliges ( only half a sandwich and black coffee. )
2- Very very, very limited to only exceptional people with a long Prime histroy.
3- pay double the mebership rate
4- supply the beer

We can arrange a meeting spot at the beginning of the month. See how each spot is. Then make a final decision on where to have them all the time. We can for a little cruise (Bring radios) or a long one. Then arrange one big cruise for then end of the month.

We can meet up with the vette guys once a month as well and tag along with them or them with us.

Lemme know what you think?

What about organizers for the Ontario NSX Owners club ?

Definitly a discussion at a meet.

So until the X's wake up from their slumber we should hold a meet at the detail shop, a bar, or someone's house. We can put somethings down on paper...

There will be lots that will attend a cruise but may not attend the regular monthly meet due to scheduling. Once again we should meet in person...

Hopefully all the members can attend so that what you say is heard and everyone can agree, disagree, and so fourth...

This will be the Foundation of NSX Prime Ontario...

Your are welcome to come to my place if you like. ( Oakville ) It would be my pleasure.

I am going to Hawaii for a week as it started to snow here in Oakville and I can't stand snow...( Neither can my X ( NSX that is ))

I'll be back on Jan 30th and I'll be off for 3 weeks after that. So let's set up a time for the inital meet that will get this thing officially going.

Sound like a plan to me....

What about organizers for the Ontario NSX Owners club ? I'm willing to thow my name in the hat. Anyone else ?

id be up for being apart of that if the older guys dont mind me stepping in
hahaha

Wow, the new multi quote tool is cool!

Seeing as the NSX Ontario group is most of us anyway, we can just keep rolling along and add you guys.

Jebus guys! Where'ya been?

There is already a group established. You're welcome to get involved, but DONT GO STARTING SOME COMPETITIVE GROUP!

WE WILL RUN YOU OUT OF TOWN! :D

Are you just trying to give Stu some hope Dave ??? C'mon...what can he run....seriously.....

Ive watched, with both fear and amazement, him running his coffee machine.

Yeah, and you guys can run your mouths pretty well...

Rick, get your car on a track before you declare yourself a "real man" (having a big woofer doesn't cut it)

Dave, get a can that qualifies for G70 and lets go boy! (And, yes, you can run a pink car if you REALLY must, but red, white and black - like mine, is more traditional for race cars)

Come by, I'll make you both espressos and we can talk about it!

I'd like to compile a list of attendees for the Feb 10th meet.

It will be held at my place in Oakville (QEW/Third Line) on Feb 10th at 1:30pm

I want to hear from everyone so use the following codes BEFORE your name:

+ Definite YES
- Most probable but not gaurenteed
X Definite NO

Looking for a great turn out and lots of input

Please add to this list and copy on your post

+Rick
+Mikey
+Stu

Last edited:
Back