Opinions on color scheme

The oem finish on the vent housing on my nsx is starting to peel and wrinkle. So i'm thinking about stripping it down and repainting it. However here's my dilemma which is why i'm asking you guys. My car is a stock 91 berlina black with black interior. Everything on the interior is still stock except that i changed the clock/climate control/stereo to blue lighting from the red. So with the blue lighting i was thinking about repainting the center console and door trim (the plastic part with the switches and vents) to a silver. But i'm not sure if it would look good what do you guys think? Anyone with some handy photoshop skills be able to give me an idea what it would look like?

exactly but no nav pod. I think it will llook good but not sure now due to well every inch of the car is black. Might stand out sure enough but thats it

thats exactly what i was gonna do the door panels and the center console. Wasent sure about the speedo trim thou

I think the silver would look good. Here is a pic of Kanes car, I know it's brown interior but, hopefully it will give you some idea.

DSCN0602.JPG

You may want to do the door switch panels as well. Many also paint the speedo trim. That ties it all together.

by chance you know what the exact color name is on that silver?

Back