Online Registration Open for NSXPO 2008!!

Online registration is now open at http://www.nsxpo.org/. Take advantage of the early bird discount and pay ONLY $250 for the fun and privilege of seeing the sights of the great Northwest while meeting a great group of NSX owners and enthusiasts.

Thanks to the generosity of our Sponsors, you can add the thrills and education of tracking your NSX for two days for only an additional $395. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to drive your NSX the way it was meant to be driven? If so, take advantage of the tens of thousands of miles of track driving our instructors have done in their NSXs and learn from the best at Pacific Raceways.

Please note that these nominal registration fees are for the early birds so take advantage of the discount and register before July 31 after which the fees will increase.

And don't worry about not having your NSX with you in case you are not like Clem from Connecticut who will be driving (he left in May) because it is not necessary to have your own NSX with you to enjoy the event. Our Northeast contingent traveled throughout Arizona in 2005 in a van and no one regretted being NSXless.

In case you have not attended an NSXPO before, here are some links from a few of our prior excursions:

NSXPO 2007 Ohio
205335211_DwCit-L-1.jpg

NSXPO 2006 Florida
102690419_diZLo-L.jpg

NSXPO 2005 Arizona
39070354_x7HWy-L.jpg

NSXPO 2004 New York
9664031_GEwtm-L.jpg

NSXPO 2003 California

2527815_zJKg6-L.jpg

Last edited:
I am in as of today, anyone willing to let me ride shot gun for the weekend? My be able to bring some rebuilt amps and ccu along to install in your car as barter for the transportation services.

Last edited:
I'm In Bob-Hold a seat for me as copilot in the Superstretch VaNSX

Finally signed up, I put down I wanted 6 steak and 4 Salmon dinners. An all you can eat NSXPO....great idea. That isn't to much is it? I will be very hungry after the track time. Just kidding. See you there.:biggrin:

Looking like fun, I see myself in alot of the previous years pics and sadly enough I may have to miss my first one since 2004:frown:

BrianK, I'm sure you can drive my car for a bit, while I sleep in the passenger side.....lol
I am having a pop in the centre speaker when I turn my stereo on, so maybe something is on the way out. Still works well though.
I do have to post a new thread in the Canadian section - Westside Gang - and see who is going down. Looks like Ed NCC and Dan Caveman are out.
Might have to hook up with Pam and her posse over in B.C.
Trev

registered! but what's up with the extra charge of driver's school? Is that mandatory? I can't zero the box.

2 track days back to back is probably enough for me. Don't think I would go for the school.

no I'm questioning about the extra $100 charge.

in fact, I talked to Dave, and I might be able to give you guys a hand as an instructor.

It's $110 for my 3 yr. subscription of nsxca membership.
early bird special is $395.
but then I get charged $100 more in the little box said "Driver's school extra" I believed that's the $100 car control clinic that Dave suggested earlier. That I really don't think I will need nor sacrificed any track time for it.

If it's mandatory of how much to attend nsxpo track event, then so be it. I just merely pointing out that it's no way uncheck the box.

If it's the case, the track event registration should be $495.

Ferrand.

In current tight economy that extra $100 is enough to turn me away from the social events. fwiw

I'm confused here.
You mean I drive down all the way to Portland and have to pay to see the scenery and meet people who drive Nsx's?
Am I missing something here?
I'm not cheap, just confused.
Trev
Is this just to meet Nsxtasy?
I'm already bringing cash for LarryB for advice and Titanium Dave to keep his mouth shut about my activities and now this.

Everyone here knows I can't read.
Why?
Trev
Just because I'm new to Nsxpo doesn't give you a license to hurt my feelings.
I'll just phone someone and ask them whats going on and what to do.
Pam, you around? Ken, can you give me your number..... lol

Ok, so i got Dave at work to read the page to me.
I went ahead and tried to register but I do not have my Canadian Club info yet after waiting for 3 months or so. I enter my last name and postal code and get nothing as well.
I have a phone though and cash or mastercard in my hand.
Anyone help me out.
I want to give away money.
Trev

Last edited:
Looks like we are having troubles with the Canadian club and the Nsxpo registration, so consider me registered please.
Once the bugs have been fixed tonite, You can have my money.
$250.00 us funds.
I can just bring cash and stuff it into someones pocket as well.
Let me know.
Trev
How many people are signed up so far???
would be nice to have a running tally!

Trev,
We are all counting on you, so glad to see you getting legit and signing up!

Early bird pricing good through August 14th, make sure to get signed up and save some $!!!!

See you all there, Trev, I will personally buy you a beer to help mend those hurt feelings:frown:

Ok, thanks, just saw this!
Will join and sign up!

Trev
WooHoo! It worked and I am in! Lets see, Ken needs Whiskey......Armour All Walmart All-Season 15/16 V-rated Tyres for Kens approval....

Last edited:
Not sure if Im def. going but is there a group rate at the hotel? Just to confirm, the hotel for the social event is the Crown Plaza?

Looks like registration has closed. A tip for future events break fees up a little further. While I am sure a lot of people take vacation there are some who don't and would still probably attend. I could see myself going on Saturday and Sunday but the rest I would not be able to attend because of work. $295 per person is rather spendy for 2 days. I would have liked to take my significant other but $600 to see "portland" ......been there done that :confused:

Anyways registration is closed so have fun guys!! maybe I'll see you on the road.

Looks like registration has closed. A tip for future events break fees up a little further. While I am sure a lot of people take vacation there are some who don't and would still probably attend. I could see myself going on Saturday and Sunday but the rest I would not be able to attend because of work. $295 per person is rather spendy for 2 days. I would have liked to take my significant other but $600 to see "portland" ......been there done that :confused:

Anyways registration is closed so have fun guys!! maybe I'll see you on the road.

Being in Portland and not being able to attend this event is a waste... I just checked and registration is still open....right?

The early bird registration fee was only $250 for the social events and includes some meals as well as other activities. There really is no way to do an ala carte pricing schedule since the NSXCA is responsible for signing contracts with hotels, restaurants, etc. and we need to keep a consistent head count. Many times our contract prices are based upon minimums and if we tried to break down Member A wants to do dinner but not karting and Member B wants to do karting but not Saturday dinner it would become unmanageable.

I dont think I meant to say break down each individual event but the number of days attending might be good. You could also provide larger discounts for the more days attended.

Such as $300 for 5 days or $100 per day. Just gives the people who won't be taking days off a few more options.

Being in Portland and not being able to attend this event is a waste... I just checked and registration is still open....right?

If it is they need to update their website.

"Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the event capacity is reached or until August 14, 2008, whichever comes first. No applications will be accepted if they are received after August 14, 2008, except as replacements for cancelled applications received prior to that date. "

I also had read that last week and wondered what the heck was going on.
Things need to be changed quickly.
The more the Mary!!! Oh, is she coming?
Trev

If it is they need to update their website.

"Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the event capacity is reached or until August 14, 2008, whichever comes first. No applications will be accepted if they are received after August 14, 2008, except as replacements for cancelled applications received prior to that date. "

Thanks for the heads up. The site is being updated and should reflect the fact that registration is still ongoing within 2-3 hours.

Hey everyone,
Registration is OPEN, that wording was a mistake and I don't know how it got past us!!!:frown::rolleyes:...my bad...you can continue to register up till September 5th through the website, you just might not get your meal choice because those numbers need to be in this week.

The early bird pricing was supposed to close on the 14th, but this has created so much confusion we have Extended the early bird prices though August 22 in hopes to make this up to everyone. Very sorry to all for the confusion. If anyone had a 'late fee' added to their registration, it should have been dropped before the funding source was charged.

nsxxtreme, hope you decide to join the event! Even if you choose not to come along please stop by Acura of Portland on Saturday, Sept. 13th and check out the cars show and vendors!

Dave Levy
NSXPO 2008, Chairman

Back