OK Time to Fess Up...

Super Sweet! Huge Congrats Brother! Love it and can't wait to see it..... Enjoy!:)

Ohio State Buckeyes

I just brought it back home. It was in Houston prior to its life in Virginia. Go Buckeyes! :biggrin:

I had it in CA in my records - no matter...... many happy miles to you and son! Get it out on some flat TX country and blast the speed-limited, 20 mph-over felony Virginia snot out of it.

( no harm meant to prior caretaker, VA is what it is... )

Congrats on the car! can't wait to see it at the next meet!

Super Sweet! Huge Congrats Brother! Love it and can't wait to see it..... Enjoy!:)

Thanks. Your awesome Spa parked next to it will be eye candy.

I had it in CA in my records - no matter...... many happy miles to you and son! Get it out on some flat TX country and blast the speed-limited, 20 mph-over felony Virginia snot out of it.

( no harm meant to prior caretaker, VA is what it is... )

You may be right the first owner had it in CA. Then it went to Houston, then Virginia and now in San Antonio to stay. On my trip home I took Texas toll road 130. The speed limit is 85.... or is it 130. I can never tell which sign is which. I think higher is better isn't it? :wink:

Ed,

Having seen the car just after you arrived back in San Antonio, with all those miles and road debris on it, how about some new pics after a wash and details on your plans for upgrades.

Love the car - awesome color. Am sure you and your son have to be tickled pink. Glad you made it around the snow storms and safely back to SA.

Ed,

Thanks again for bringing your new toy by the other day. That color really pops in the sunlight. I look forward to seeing it again at our next meet. Time to change your profile pic!

Brett

Ed,

Thanks again for bringing your new toy by the other day. That color really pops in the sunlight. I look forward to seeing it again at our next meet. Time to change your profile pic!

Brett

I'm still in mourning over the loss of the 91. I'll change my pic soon though. This car certainly helps with the pain. :biggrin:

Ed, sorry to hear about the accident but I'm glad no one was hurt. All's well that end's well though! Beautiful NSX!

I'm still in mourning over the loss of the 91. I'll change my pic soon though. This car certainly helps with the pain. :biggrin:

Oh Man! Seeing the Imola with some Polished HRE's on Coilovers will help you get over it quicker!:)

Oh Man! Seeing the Imola with some Polished HRE's on Coilovers will help you get over it quicker!:)

I like the stock wheels for now but, the coilovers will come soon. I forgot...what coilovers do you have on yours? If I remember you were quite pleased with them.

Ed, sorry to hear about the accident but I'm glad no one was hurt. All's well that end's well though! Beautiful NSX!

Thanks. I bought it not too far from you. If I wasn't in such a hurry to get south of the weather that was coming to the area, it would have been nice to meet up so I could see your new wheels. I know you are enjoying it. Midnight Pearl is an awesome color and I was looking at an NSX in that color until the orange showed up.

congratulations on the nice pick up... That's funny NSX-Barque saw you and posted, the Imola is pretty and rare!

Ed,

Having seen the car just after you arrived back in San Antonio, with all those miles and road debris on it, how about some new pics after a wash and details on your plans for upgrades.

Love the car - awesome color. Am sure you and your son have to be tickled pink. Glad you made it around the snow storms and safely back to SA.

Ok, here are some pictures of the car all cleaned up. The way the sun plays with the color of this car is the reason I jumped at the chance to buy it. A couple of these pictures begin to capture what I mean.

As for upgrades, I have nothing drastic planned. I will replace the shocks and install the oem CD changer (thanks Collin) and just clean up the few minor flaws on the body then have a clear bra applied. I have already replaced the oem orange floor mats with the new oem black mats I acquired from Acura.

It was fun doing the Park Road 37 with you Collin. Thanks for the hospitality and a great day.

Attachments

• P1030919.jpg
    P1030919.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 64
Looking GREAT!

Probably two-three weeks away from driving my Imola up here in Michigan, so your pics make me c-r-a-z-y :wink:

Nice pics Ed - need to post those on the imola orange pearl thread to show good she looks in Texas. Great pictures.

I thought this would be an appropriate way to close this tired thread. I had N-Spec create a 3D rendering that had my new NSX with my old 1991 NSX together. I still miss that old car. This is what he came up with and I'll admit it almost brought a tear to my eye. As many of you know N-Spec does awesome work and this is just another example.

Attachments

• eSomersmirror.jpg
    eSomersmirror.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 69
I thought this was Carrots... :)

congratulations on your car. I missed this thread...

Back