ok,ok..O/P Run Aug 15th!!!

no excuses people!!! this is why you own these kinda cars, isn't it?:confused: I'm begining to wonder???

Do to the lack of interest and my own absent mind about a previous commitment, I'm changing the O/P Run date to Sunday 8/15...the earlier start the better( see post below )

Three weeks should be plenty of notice if you want to set aside 4-6 hours of a sunday morning and have some fun in your X!!!

same meeting spot as usual, Chevron/Denny's off the 74 and 5 fwy ..depart at @ 7:15 a.m. (less traffic, more fun)

So please respond if you want to go..I know tbNSX and Z18 will be up for it..So don't be shy and sign up early and drive your car like it was meant to be drivin:D

Hope to see you there!!!

also...just found out that some of the SD group are trying to get a kart session going that day at Miramar in the afternoon...So if you are up for a fun full day of driving we can head to the track after Palomar and do some karting...stay tuned for more details...

BTW, don't everyone reply at once:D

Last edited:
91 X said:
also...just found out that some of the SD group are trying to get a cart session going that day at Miramar in the afternoon...So if you are up for a fun full day of driving we can head to the track after Palomar and do some carting...stay tuned for more details...

BTW, don't everyone reply at once:D
POst more info on the Karting!!

More info on Karting in the early afternoon!

As Mark mentioned....

Here's the thread I just started on the Karting event at 1:30pm in San Diego.

I'm hoping many of the OC folks will join us on this ortega/palomar drive to Miramar Speed Circuit.

I'm in for the canyon run
Ryan

wow:eek: 122 views and only three replies:confused:
Does anyone drive their NSX's like they need to be drivin anymore??? Maybe I should have said it was just a breakfast cruise:D Oh well...Hopefully we'll get some more drivers to join before the 15th...

c'mon people!!!

Damn,
I just realized I'll be in Cancun that weekend. I'll try to make the next one.
ryan

no problem, the way it looks right now we'll probably skip the Ortega portion anyway and just do the Palomar portion with the SD crew, unless we can get some more response from the OC/LA folks...Have fun!!!

UPDATE: For those who want to go karting after the run, it looks like we are going to check out a new indoor track in Carlsbad:D

see thread below...should be fun!!!

due to some feed back I have gotten from some of the PM's, I will post this disclaimer...It seems some of you are spooked by what happen on the Prime Drive:confused:

DISCLAIMER- THIS IS NOT A RACE. It is a relaxing cruise though some beautiful mountain/canyon roads..It is a drive at your own pace type joyride on safe roads...

Please don't let what happen in the past discourage you from enjoying your car to the fullest potential...These are FUN get togethers, NOT A RACE...

I hope to see some more interest in the next couple of days from the O.C. /LA people...

In!

I'm in for Ortega. My first run with fellow Xers! Hope it's a good turnout cuz I'm anxious to see more NSXs than the three (total)I've seen on my daily commute since I got mine.
Thanks for setting this up! See you there!

T-Med

yes, it is still on!!!

so far there are only a few for sure and a few maybe's...
the "IN" list
1. tbNSX
2. Z18 (Palomar portion)
3. b. gill and friend
4. T-Med
5. 91X

c'mon people...don't be shy...get in on the action and join the "in" crowd...

:cool:

Cool.

I think Gil (coolnsx) is also in for the drive.

re Z18, his meeting time (11 to 11:30) will be LONG after we're off palomar mtn and probably having a snack/lunch in santa ysabel.

edit: haha, simultaneous postings by me and Gil. Never mind, he posted a few seconds ahead of me...

Back