Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Was it MarineNSX93 I saw driving out of Cars and Coffee, today? Also saw Manny in his NFR and the guy from South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa, where we have our monthly meets, in the snorkled one. Steve? :confused:

Last edited:
Saw a yellow pre-02 with cf hood and silver rims (nice lip of rear wheels) traveling east on Wilshire blvd and Comstock in the Westwood/Wilshire corridor next to la country club. Low and wide and head-snapping presence! This was at 7:45am Today--Tuesday!

Last edited:
black NSX couldn't tell what year, parked on the bridge on Colorado in Pasadena on 2/17 around 4:30pm. i was in my red NSX.

black NSX on south 605 on 2/20 around 5pm, i was on north 605 =)

black NSX couldn't tell what year, parked on the bridge on Colorado in Pasadena on 2/17 around 4:30pm. i was in my red NSX.

black NSX on south 605 on 2/20 around 5pm, i was on north 605 =)

Hello NSXPatPat,

We are close to each other. I'm in Sierra Madre (red 95).

Mario

Stock Red 02+ with Texas plate "UNDSCR" going through Jack in the Box drive thru at 1pm at Veteran and Santa Monica in Westwood.

Hello NSXPatPat,

We are close to each other. I'm in Sierra Madre (red 95).

Mario

Hey Mario, yes we aren't far for sure! i saw a Red one parked at AL and ED's audio store(corner of Rosemead and Colorado) long time ago, was that you? =)

Ken

Hey Mario, yes we aren't far for sure! i saw a Red one parked at AL and ED's audio store(corner of Rosemead and Colorado) long time ago, was that you? =)

Ken

Yes, that was me and Theo1 was inside the shop getting major sterio work done.

Let's get together somethime before I sell my car, which may not happen that soon LOL

Yes, that was me and Theo1 was inside the shop getting major sterio work done.

Let's get together somethime before I sell my car, which may not happen that soon LOL

sure! lets get more people around the area. i miss the drive since last summer!

White NSX with aftermarket rims and carbon fiber spoiler driving in downtown LA. Saw you driving through The Edison.

Probably was me. So long ago I can't remember what I was doing but I'm in downtown often for work. Finally somebody spots my daily driver, I take it everywhere ;P

Saw a black with pop ups:smile: turning onto Bake from Portola in Foothill Ranch this morning at 7:50. Barely saw it as it was going the other way as I was turning from Bake onto Portola. I have seen it at this intersection at around the same time before so he must live in the area.

Saw a black with pop ups:smile: turning onto Bake from Portola in Foothill Ranch this morning at 7:50. Barely saw it as it was going the other way as I was turning from Bake onto Portola. I have seen it at this intersection at around the same time before so he must live in the area.

There's a guy with a black one in my area. His young son was walking by my house one day, when I was out washing my hottie and he told me his dad had one in black. I've seen it a couple times too, but I wasn't in my NSX. I've seen it on Glenn Ranch Road or Saddleback Ranch Road, near Portola Parkway.

Saw two today: stock silverstone na2 pop-ups 97-01 traveling west on Wilshire and Beverly drive in Beverly hills at 745am, and at 230pm na2 red stock 02-05 traveling north on Coldwater from Beverly hills towards studio city: plate frame says "navy, naval academy"

Last edited:
That has been there since last summer.

Damn...didn't realize it's been that long since I drove by that area. lol...whoops. :wink::biggrin:

Saw a red '91 for sale at Philips Auto on PCH. Saw it there on Sunday when I drove by.

http://www.phillipsauto.com/inventory/used-certified/acura

I looked at that NSX when I was shopping. It's not in very good shape; some heavy chips in the paint on the bumper and mirrors. Front bumper is slightly faded too; seems like it's spent some decent time in the sun. Spare tire is missing and the interior was pretty dirty. On top of that, the sales people are morons and the management is condescending.

I looked at that NSX when I was shopping. It's not in very good shape; some heavy chips in the paint on the bumper and mirrors. Front bumper is slightly faded too; seems like it's spent some decent time in the sun. Spare tire is missing and the interior was pretty dirty. On top of that, the sales people are morons and the management is condescending.

+1 A friend and I stop in a few months ago to look at a GT 400 they had and got the same feeling, especialy the the part about the sales people being morons:rolleyes:. One asked what make was the car I was driving:confused:

Saw a red NSX by Staples Center last night after the Lakers game. Tried to catch up with you but the traffic was horrible..:tongue:

Back