Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a Blue X in the Chino Hills area right next to the old Great Indoors building. NICE...

Lol. I get spotted after having car literally on road for only 2 days ;). Btw, are you my neighbor lol. I never know the exact house but neighbor behind me has a silver one.

Lol. I get spotted after having car literally on road for only 2 days ;). Btw, are you my neighbor lol. I never know the exact house but neighbor behind me has a silver one.

That's me...Hi Neighbor!!! I was trying to remember your screen name when you gave it to me the last time we talked.. It's good to know a fellow X is in the same neighborhood...

So what are your plans for the BLUE BEAST?

I started west of Hawthorne and turned north on to Hawthorne. Definitely not me.

BTW, has anyone checked out Coffee and Cars at the Peninsula Center yet? I stumbled upon it last month totally by chance and didn't wake up early enough to check it out this month.

I would love to go, when does it happen?

That's me...Hi Neighbor!!! I was trying to remember your screen name when you gave it to me the last time we talked.. It's good to know a fellow X is in the same neighborhood...

So what are your plans for the BLUE BEAST?

Lol, your location, la ;) swing by and check it out. Its on jackstands. Almost done rebuilding all the parts i want.

Saw a silver with pop ups on Bake Pkwy south near Trabuco/Irvine Blvd at 7:50 this morning.

Yellow on Saturday at Long Beach Formula Drift competition. Hugo, Ron and I were parked in the lot on Pine, near Ocean. You were heading north on Pine.

Spotted a red (black roof) NSX with aftermarket rims parked near the Jersey Mikes at Torrance Crossroads yesterday

As for getting a group together for Coffee and Cars, I want to scope it out first before encouraging a bunch of us to attend. I mentioned that I had a NSX to the organizers who were handing out flyers and they sorta had an idea of what kind of car I was talking about and had not seen one in a long time (obviously not at their event)

Spotted a red (black roof) NSX with aftermarket rims parked near the Jersey Mikes at Torrance Crossroads yesterday

As for getting a group together for Coffee and Cars, I want to scope it out first before encouraging a bunch of us to attend. I mentioned that I had a NSX to the organizers who were handing out flyers and they sorta had an idea of what kind of car I was talking about and had not seen one in a long time (obviously not at their event)

That should be me.. :biggrin: I was having lunch at Gyu-Kaku... If you are going to check them out for the May event, I would go too. PM me so we can arrange to meet before or something...

That should be me.. :biggrin: I was having lunch at Gyu-Kaku...

How is that place? I can't remember if I have tried any of the Japanese places on that strip (we often go to Ramen California on the other side of Crossroads). Funny thing is that my wife and I were actually hoping to try Yakitori Koshiji on Hawthorne, but they were closed for lunch on Saturday...and we ended up at Chipotle.

If you are going to check them out for the May event, I would go too. PM me so we can arrange to meet before or something...

I'll do that, but I should warn you. I had planned on going this month...just didn't wake up early enough.

How is that place? I can't remember if I have tried any of the Japanese places on that strip (we often go to Ramen California on the other side of Crossroads). Funny thing is that my wife and I were actually hoping to try Yakitori Koshiji on Hawthorne, but they were closed for lunch on Saturday...and we ended up at Chipotle.

Well, Gyu-Kaku supposed to be pretty expensive, however, they are offering all you can eat lunch and dinner now. The 12.99 AYCE lunch is pretty good, consider you get 4 kinds of meat (chicken, two kinds of beef, and spicy pork), specially prepared broccoli for you to yakiniku, their very tasty house salad, miso soup and green tea. You can order more as you need more. You can't beat the price..

I'll do that, but I should warn you. I had planned on going this month...just didn't wake up early enough.

Okay, we can plan to meet somewhere first, and if you don't show up, I just go home :biggrin:

on the freeway last night 4/12 heading home from dinner at around 1030pm and saw a NICE White NSX-R 02+ on the 10fwy heading Eastbound....................................................................................

:tongue::tongue::tongue::cool:

on the freeway last night 4/12 heading home from dinner at around 1030pm and saw a NICE White NSX-R 02+ on the 10fwy heading Eastbound....................................................................................

Yesterday night heading home from playing basketball at around 10:30pm and saw a NICE Black R6 bike with a loud but great sounding exhaust on the 10fwy heading Eastbound. He approached me, gave me a thumb up, and I was like thanks*.

I have a feeling that he has a NSX too. I wonder if he is on Prime.

:cool::biggrin:

Hugo! i think i spotted you on Camino Real ave and second ave around 4:45pm today! i was in my Accord. :biggrin:

Yesterday night heading home from playing basketball at around 10:30pm and saw a NICE Black R6 bike with a loud but great sounding exhaust on the 10fwy heading Eastbound. He approached me, gave me a thumb up, and I was like thanks*.

i think i know that guy...i'll ask him tonight. :tongue:

i think i know that guy...i'll ask him tonight. :tongue:

Hey guys it doesn't count if you already rolling together and if one is a bike:tongue:

We weren't rolling together, the bike came to me.:smile: Well, I guess it doesn't count:biggrin:

You guys know I was kidding. Of course it counts. It's Ron, an NSX owner on his BAD ASS bike:biggrin:.

You guys know I was kidding. Of course it counts. It's Ron, an NSX owner on his BAD ASS bike:biggrin:.

oh guys stop it, you're making me blush. it's funny how i noticed Hugo when i was rolling east on the 10fwy. i immediately saw the nsx lights and saw that it was hugo cause of the mods and all. I HAD TO show myself. at first though Hugo was like "WTF?!" lol...until it took him a moment to figure it out that it was me, then he was like, "OH HEY!!" haha:biggrin:

Driving the Ortega Highway on Thursday the 14th, I passed a black NA1 with aftermarket rims. Spotted you too late to wave. It was around noon. I was heading to Elsinore and continuing to Idyllwild... Great day for a long drive!

I spotted les at ramons yesterday lol. If ron's counts, mine does too ;)

I saw a LBB with bug eye headlights:eek: at Ramon's yesterday:biggrin:. If Ron's, Hugo's and Jason's count so does mine too:tongue:
The car looks real good Jason:smile:

I saw a LBB with bug eye headlights:eek: at Ramon's yesterday:biggrin:. If Ron's, Hugo's and Jason's count so does mine too:tongue:
The car looks real good Jason:smile:

I don't get it guys lol.

Successful people know how to fail.

Back