Oct 29th NSX + Ferrari Fall Drive

Date: Sat Oct 29th
Pre-Meet: 11:30am
Drive Start: 12:30pm
Drive End : 1:30pm
Lunch : 2:00pm

The drive will start in the Heart Lake + Sandalwood Parkway area in Brampton, will progress through the very scenic Forks of the Credit area and then to some twisties where we can hopefully open up the cars a bit. I've already done a pre-run and have mapped the entire run out.

I will PM all participants a link to a PDF with course map and full details. I don't want to post that up publicly since it has people's cell numbers.

Confirmed Participants:

Arshad
Johnny (NSX2NV)
coiler
Sean (swbatte)
Bram
Dave (SPA_S2000)
Garrick (Lithiumus)
TheDevil
Tim

Ferrari Guys:

Testarosa (Rick)
550 Maranello (Steve)
360 Spyder (Mark)
512BBi (Paul)
Tom (car: undecided)
355 spyder (James)
355 spyder (Jason)
348TS (Tom)
308 Dino (Jay)
308 GTB (Rob)

If you're interested, please let me know ASAP and I will forward you the drive details.

Stuart: Can you let know about your friends? Who is coming, and can you point them to this thread or give them my email address so I can forward them the details. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok I've PM'ed everyone who I believe is participating a link to the drive details. I will be updating this PDF with new information as it becomes available (cell phone numbers, corrections, additional cars, etc), so don't bother printing it until you grab the final version on friday. BTW, please let me know if you will be attending lunch after the drive, and if you're bringing a guest with you.

If I missed anyone, or if you're planning on attending, please let me know and I will forward you the relevant details.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday! It should be a blast!

Do any of the NSX participants have a free seat available? One of the guys taking photographs needs a ride. I'd offer my own, but I'm bringing my 6 year old along. Please let me know as soon as possible so he can figure out his ride situation. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, two other guys also need a ride if any seats are available.

Last edited:
Looks like Ill have my car back in time for this drive.

Yaaaahhhhhoooooooooo

Come one, come all.

I will have a seat - but timing could be tight....

I was hoping that making it 12:30 would give you enough time after you got back from your kids swimming. Worst case, if you're running late, you can give me a call on the cellphone and meet us along the way. The drive through forks of the credit will be slow, so you could always meet us just past that where we turn back onto hwy 10. That should buy you an additional 20 mins or so.

It should be just fine Arshad - I just say that because I wont have that much time to kick around prior. But 12:30 works Im pretty sure, depending upon travel time. Thanks BTW!

I know what you mean... drove up to a 2 day company offsite at the Briars at Lake Simcoe on Tues and drove back on Wed. My car has never been that dirty... Ever! If I wasn't so desperate to drive it I would have never taken in up in the rain...

Needless to say, I washed it as soon as it came home! =)

If you have a chance, grab the latest version of the route map PDF by clicking on the link I sent you in PM. It has some minor tweaks, roster update, etc.

I will also try and print off a few extra copies and bring it along tomorrow morning in case anyone forgets theirs.

See you guys tomorrow -- it's going to be a BLAST!

Thanks to everyone that came out today! I had a total blast and I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. I gotta say though that the extreme makeover of the year award has to go to Mario's car :D

I'll post up some pics/video later on!

Great job Arshad!!!, you got my vote for organizing the next drive :biggrin:

Bram

Arshad said:
Thanks to everyone that came out today! I had a total blast and I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. I gotta say though that the extreme makeover of the year award has to go to Mario's car :D

I'll post up some pics/video later on!

Who's NA2 Yellow NSX? :eek: Is that yours Spa_S2000?
Would like to get info on how to get those side skirts.

^^^^ Yeah - that'd be mine

Those skirts are Stacy's signature sideskirts. The shop who put them on needs to make some small adjustements, but otherwise these skirts are totally shits and giggles. Its hillarious what an excellent job Stacy did with the lines and design. The shop said they fit really well too; they just need to make some adjustments to make it 100% IMO

Yeah Lucas's pics are AWESOME as always! Man, that kid has some serious talent!

BTW, I didn't get to tell you in person Dave, but your car looks fantastic with the new wheels and skirts! I can't wait for us to all get together again next spring!

Stuart: Your buddy Randy and his wife showed up in a Maserati! He mentioned that his son was also coming in a yellow testarossa, but I don't think he made it before we left. Too bad richard couldn't bring his 430 -- the ferrari guys would have been drooling all over it :D

SPA_S2000 said:
^^^^ Yeah - that'd be mine

Those skirts are Stacy's signature sideskirts. The shop who put them on needs to make some small adjustements, but otherwise these skirts are totally shits and giggles. Its hillarious what an excellent job Stacy did with the lines and design. The shop said they fit really well too; they just need to make some adjustments to make it 100% IMO

I had a feeling they were Stacey's skirts. Is he still selling them?

I dont know if he has any left, but he has sent some molds to downforce, who is probably more capable at scaling up the operation a bit. I think the new molds will be more of a bolt on kit then these are (although theyre pretty hassel free themselves).

Plus, you wont have to ship across the border, which is always easier.

Arshad said:
BTW, I didn't get to tell you in person Dave, but your car looks fantastic with the new wheels and skirts!

thanks - I guess it was awhile ago when you saw my car; it certainly doesnt feel like the wheels are new anymore. :D

Now the skirts, the M3 lip and the cluster rings, thems new!

Pecaso did a seriously excellent job matching my very hard to match paint.

Arshad said:
Stuart: Your buddy Randy and his wife showed up in a Maserati! He mentioned that his son was also coming in a yellow testarossa, but I don't think he made it before we left. Too bad richard couldn't bring his 430 -- the ferrari guys would have been drooling all over it :D

So glad Randy showed, we should think of next weekend...perhaps we can get the Nika and the Enzo out!

So sorry I couldn't make it, but I have to say I'm still smiling from the weekend at the Glen. I haven't had so much fun since I discovered sex!

Now I'm shopping for a track car...$$$$$$sssssssssssss (the sound of cash hissing from my wallet!) :redface:

Back