NSXSUPRA's selling his NSX ?

Unfortunate, but true. Things to do, and cars to see, I guess.

Whatever happens, don't be a stranger, Jason. :)

Ahh..... The good old days...

On one of our weekly Sunday drives back in Aug. of '05.
sunday1.jpg

sunday2.jpg

sunday_jason-1.jpg

Click for full size.

Last edited:
Guess who is number one on the list?

Moi.

Heheheheh.

Doing a RHD conversion and taking it to Thailand. I am transforming it into a Route KS NSX-R gt before it leaves though.

I'll take good care of the car. Sending deposit to you on Monday. Unfortunately the 24th is a Saturday, will pay residual asap as funds become available.

I am hurt Jason, that initially you thought I was just wasting your time. =(

Last edited:
I am hurt Jason, that initially you thought I was just wasting your time. =(
Can't blame me for that:smile:. I am only holding because I gave you my word.

For me I meet a lot of people in the past and I have a lot of experience in life, I usually can see through people after talking to them for a few minutes. If someone tell me they want to buy a car next month and tell me they will buy it next year instead. I move on, no question asked.

Regarding my NSX, I am selling the car as part price only and it is a price that I felt beyond reasonable, basically giving it away.

Clear title, Clean carfax despite some vicious rumor someone I know attempted to spread. I have nothing to hide. What is more amazing is that I am always one phone call away from going out of my way to help others. Time after time and after time again I have took care of those I thought were friends. For the dude to say false rumor to Hutch was uncool and Hutch told me who he is too. Simply unbelievable.

Do the math:

-Car has 38k miles, not in snap ring (tranny replaced by Ramon)

-Everyone seen it many times before, I am merely asking $37k with all the parts intact with exception of Downforce wing and Diffuser:

-You experienced this car in person last week at over 125mph.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets see, if I were to part out the parts which is what I prefer anyway:

Parts with buyer waiting for me to give a go:
CTSC: $6450
GTone V5.1 exhaust $2450
Gruppe M itnake $650
Steering wheel set up $450
Total in my pocket=$10k for parting out performances parts alone.

So lets say I deduct $10k off the sale price, hmm, I be shocked if I can't get at least $27k after performance parts removed and the car look exactly like the pics below. What else can one buy with merely $27k? Besides at that point it is perfect for Brian's turbo kit or the car can be used by me as daily. I definitely do not ever want to own another NSX. I am moving on for good for sure, car is awesome, but 7 years is long time.

The pool of buyer will increase dramatically without the cost of performance parts. The full conversion alone is already over $18k+. It doesn't take a rocket scienctist to figure out the value here.

IMG_1086.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

Last edited:
Jason,

Sorry I missed your call. Went to bed early because I got a meeting with my personal trainer at 6am today and I was kind of tired last night from the marathon meetings.

I totally understand man.

The reason I told you that I was gonna purchase it from you next year, if you recall was because I thought you wanted to keep the car with you a little longer and drive it some more. I told you that even if I purchased the car from you outright, you can keep the car with you and drive it until I bring the car back to Thailand with me.

When I pay the residual for your car, I will be leaving the car in CA. I won't be bringing it back to Denver with me.

I understand that sometimes there are a wide variety of people here on Prime. But I am a man of my word. I have sent Chris SOS messages about the 3.8L, but he has ignored me, probably thinking I'm some nobody and I am not serious with my words. Whatever. So I went to Ravi at Umbrella for everything instead.

The restaurants we have is a very small chunk of the pie of what we do here in the United States and a even smaller pie of what we do total basically in Southeast Asia is where most of our operations are.

Stick-e-rice was a concept that I developed while I was in college with some friends, but I am not a restaurant guy; I'm a finance guy. I ended up having to jump right in and run in because of problems with management.

We are going to build another Stick-e-rice in CA where the demographics seem to be a better match for the concept.

As of now I'm getting back into Finance which is what I went to school for. I did a very special undergrad degree. I did both Investment Finance and Corporate Finance and strengthened my degree with many graduate courses as recommended by the director of Finance at the University of Denver; and I minored in Economics. I am currently studying for my series 7, 24, and CFA level 1 and might do my masters if the company I am working with will help with the cost.

I am the lead Project Manager for a very huge real estate development project here in Denver. Huge in a sense that it is the biggest project in my entire career. We are digging underground and buildling about 20 stories up. I am basically building a mix use ultra high end residential property with commercial retail building; like a shopping mall, but with ultra-high properties for sale and rent on the top floors and one penthouse. Now is not the time to be purchasing cars as I am fully leveraging my self to invest in this project and a new company I bought into and will be working with, www.mbhe.com.

I have enjoyed the company of every single person that I've met through Prime. Jason you are on the top list of that. Erick, Jon, Graeme, Brian, Ken for FX, Ravi from Umbrella, Ty, Ramone, Jon Martin, and Ryan Hagerman are only a few names. Don't feel bad if I forgot to mention you because it is 3am here in Denver and i had some drinks last night, hehehehhe.

I am proud to be the new owner of Jason's car. I am bringing 6 cars total to Thailand. I am looking at Ty's car next and am picking up another EP3 with a K20a engine and turbo. I will be selling all of them and keeping Jason's car and Ryan's car. Jason's car will be transformed into a Route KS NSX-R GT and Ryan's car will be transformed into a Widebody Sorcery SGT. The EP3 I might keep if my fiancee likes it. I am trying to get her into a NSX, I told her I will give her one. I was gonna transform Ty's car into something like Jason's car, using Jason's car parts and moving some of Ty's parts onto Jason's car; the front and rear widebody parts.

I look forward to seeing everyone on November 15th. We should do another meet before Jason lets go of his car. NSX or no NSX I hope to keep in contact with everyone.

Cheers.

Watcharat Phairatphiboon (Ton)
Managing Director
Tripioneers Holdings LLLP
" Pioneers through leadership, infrastructure, and efficiency."

Last edited:
Ton,

Thx, I am also man of my word. I gave you the very first dip at the car. First thing I told you was that I am basically selling the car merely for parts price only and told you to talk to Ramon and arrange pre-purchase inspection. Ramon is a 3rd person, and he can give a true honestly unbiased opinion about the car. This is exactly what I said when we meet at Hutch's restaurant right, can you vouch for me? This is extremely important as my reputation is on the line.

Like I said, I still insist you do pre-purchase inspection no matter what. You will find out everything you need to know. You are very smart, the value in this car can not be beat.

I have no doubt you will complete the transaction, but someone you know and I know is spreading horrible rumor. That is why I made the post. Please do me a favor and give Hutch a call, then we can reconfirm. No hard feeling for me if you don't buy. Regardless, I look forward to meeting you again.

Last edited:
Yep,

I can vouch for that.

But I don't need an inspection. It is your car, enough said. I don't think there is a cleaner 92 here on Prime.

I'm glad to be the new owner of your car, I really am. I am pushing to have the funs available asap, I've been preapproved for a while now. Banks right now are so conservative because of the economic climate. Even when you are pre-approved, they can go back and say you are rejected later on. This is why my loan is taking so long.

I am basically renting out my current residence and I will use the income generated here to service this loan. I am selling all of my cars here in the US and going to be living with my partner in his basement for a while.

The project I'm working on is about a 40-50 million dollar project and I have to prove my confidence in it, by putting all of my eggs into it. If they ask me what I have to lose, I can say, "everything."

Jason, no worries, man. I was just kidding about the hurt part. I am not a girl. I am a realist that understands how the world works. I will have the funds to you ASAP. Ryan's car will be delivered on the 3rd of December so I can actually pay you first now.

I hope your girlfriend will come have drinks with me on our next meet. I ordered a JUN lightweight flywheel to put on your car as you requested. I'm up so PM me, we can chat. The phone signal around my house sucks man or we can get on MSN messenger; [email protected]

"What is this rumor and who is spreading it? Lets just lay it all out, we are all adults here and I'm sure all of you just mean well. I had first dibs on Jason's car, and even after paying for the car I will even let Jason keep the car until I bring it back to Thailand. Why don't you PM, me whoever this person is. If you want the car that bad I will release this car to you, no problem. I look at assets as assets, I have no attachments to them, that is why I have done so well for myself. Buy low, sell high. Invest when market is down, sell when market is at its peak. Let me know. The NSX is my passion. I can honestly say I will take it over any Ferrari or Lamborghini. I am a down to earth guy. No car is better for me than the NSX.

Ton

Ton,

Thx, I am also man of my word. I gave you the very first dip at the car. First thing I told you was that I am basically selling the car merely for parts price only and told you to talk to Ramon and arrange pre-purchase inspection. Ramon is a 3rd person, and he can give a true honestly unbiased opinion about the car. This is exactly what I said when we meet at Hutch's restaurant right, can you vouch for me? This is extremely important as my reputation is on the line.

Like I said, I still insist you do pre-purchase inspection no matter what. You will find out everything you need to know. You are very smart, the value in this car can not be beat.

I have no doubt you will complete the transaction, but someone you know and I know is spreading horrible rumor. That is why I made the post. Gvie Hutch a call, then we can reconfirm. No hard feeling for me if you don't buy.

Last edited:
I just bought unlimited carfax. This is for the dude who was spreading the rumors. Again I priced my NSX as part price only, not as a gem mint car, no matter what, I think I am being very fair even under worst case scenario. Ton I just pmed you my carfax ID, you can use it to run it on whatever car you wish.

carfax1.jpg

carfax3.jpg

carfax2.jpg

Last edited:
Lets crush the rumors. I'm buying this car regardless. I think we should just talk about this at Hutch's restaurant and work it out.

One thing I've learned is that you never want to mix emotions with issues. Just remain objective and stick to the facts. Emotions make you stray away from the issue and doesn't allow you to make the best possible judgement.

I'm sure everyone just means well.

There are many kinds of people here on Prime from all ages all walks of life. It is our duty for the older people to educate the younger. Don't look down on them just because they lack experience, educate them.

I am a peaceful guy and I deal with issues all the time. No problem has no solution. It might not be the solution you want, but there is always a solution.

Peace. I'm going to head out to the office and then gym. Hope everyone comes to the meet and hold hands and kiss and make up, hehehhehe.

Ton

please do tell what are the rumors? i have known jason for years and am familar with the car.

Someone is spreading rumor about the video incident, the guy was not even there. Claiming the car was total loss and beyond repairable during the video incident. I don't why people are like that, I don't think I had ever harm others once in my life.

I personally would disclose everything I know prior of completing the transaction. The reason why I did not post publically about is that it is up to the next owner and none of other people's business. The buyer may not want it disclosed publically. For me no problem.

I will disclose publically ASAP. Give me about 40 minutes. Those who are seriously interested are more than welcome to contact me.

Last edited:
Good Evening,

First off, your car looks incredible! You cannot even tell that it had the front passenger fender smashed! It was fixed really well,
until you ran into Phu Schizzle's car at 30+ MPH while filming "NSX's Gone Wild"

You made everyone swear that it would not be discussed, and we all compromised our integrity for your self preservation of pride. I understand that at the moment it seemed like a fair request, but now looking at where you are taking this, I cannot stand by silent!

You had the front of the car, from A pillars forward rebuilt for CASH! They did do a great job, but you must disclose this to the new potential owner. You had new frame rails welded on , when you cut off the mangled ones. Perfect or not, you must disclose this.

We are a brotherhood, a family if you will, and It disturbs me that you can lie about something of this magnatude.

This sounds like a great way to end up on Jerry Springer with a couple of black eyes!

Please do the right thing, come clean, the truth will set you free........

Last edited:
Good Evening,

First off, your car looks incredible! You cannot even tell that it had the front passenger fender smashed! It was fixed really well,
until you ran into Phu Schizzle's car at 30+ MPH while filming "NSX's Gone Wild".

You made everyone swear that it would not be discussed, and we all compromised our integrity for your self preservation of pride. I understand that at the moment it seemed like a fair request, but now looking at where you are taking this, I cannot stand by silent!

You had the front of the car, from A pillars forward rebuilt for CASH! They did do a great job, but you must disclose this to the new potential owner. You had new frame rails welded on , when you cut off the mangled ones. Perfect or not, you must disclose this.

We are a brotherhood, a family if you will, and It disturbs me that you can lie about something of this magnatude.

This sounds like a great way to end up on Jerry Springer with a couple of black eyes!

Please do the right thing, come clean, the truth will set you free........
Hello to you,

Most of what you mentioned is indeed fact, I gladly admit it and I strongly agree especialy with your key point. I have no problem with that at all. I did not lie however. I personally do not have heart not to disclose full info to the buyer. This is why I insisted on having prepurchase inspection done by a 3rd party. I was in process of parting out the car, the car was not listed in NSX for sale section prior.

Erick was originally selling the car for me as I am super busy. He arranged the deal with Ton. I stressed that he must mentioned the details to the buyer. He can vouch for me. I even have text in my phone with date to prove it in case you like to see it.

I did mentioned it to the buyer btw. Ask prime for my PM history.

Based on your tone and writing style, I know who you are, I am glad you posted, I almost thought it was somone else, it is not a big deal at all. I am certain that you merely heard based on word of mouth and you were not there as witness during the unfortunate incident. It was not A-pillar forward, there were many witness there that day. The tear down reveal the damage is mostly on front passenger side, it looks worse prior to tear down, the passenger front wheel was fine as well. However, the repair you described is indeed surprisingly accurate. The Honda body work shop manual also described the process of replacing the frame rail, it is one on passenger side. The production video of NSX reveal this process. Jose, Matt, Phu, Erick, Steve, Chad was witnesses. The fact is that you were not there.

I did indeed request not to disclose the incident at the time as it was very tough for me emotionally at the time and I wasn't selling car then. Am I not a human?

I already discounted price of the almost entire car off my asking price. If a buyer come in with a mentality of buying merely as parts, they will walk away with an incredible deal I have no doubt they will be very happy with the car. Would you like to argue againt my point?

When your friend Hoa drove my NSX and caused a front "driver" side fender bender back in 06 maybe?, it was driver side not passenger side. Give Hoa a call and confirm with him if you think I am joking, I don't think Hoa is someone who would over-exaggerate. It happend the day before I was supposed to drop the car off to MV for front end conversion. Some kind of luck I guess. As you can see can't merely rely on word of mouth. I can post a pic of the lightly damaged driver fender, I still have it. As I recall you have not seen my NSX during past two years. Your knowledge is based on word of mouth and you only seen my NSX on the forum. Am I not correct? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I did not fixed the car via cash btw. Insurance did, I have the paper work as well. I had the option to buy another NSX and swap the parts, but I know my NSX better than anyone. That is reason why I went ahead and did the repair in 2008. No one can argue about how attention to detail and how picky I am. It took serious love to bring it back, certainly wasn't easy.

Remember I did not officially posted the car up for sale until today. I disclosed the incident in my FS thread under the NSX for sale section. Additional details will given to the party who are interested down to very last detail in person. Jon Martin, Autowave, Niguel motor can perform pre-purchase inspection. Again I can not stress enough that anyone with potential interest should come in with mentality as getting the car as parts, think of the car an bonus.

My other plans are intact regardless of the outcome. Like you have mentioned many times in the past, it is just a car and I happen to agree. I have other things that I am interested, without the sale of NSX, I can still get what I want. This is why I am willing to set myself free and I feel good about it. Please do me a favor and you are more than welcome to post anything you know about the car, in cased I missed anything. You have my permission to post on my car for sale thread as well.

I was merely parting out the car during the past week. Am I not being reasonable and fair? You are super smart as I had mentioned in the past and I admired your intelligence. I merely ask for parts price as it is what I felt is fair. I stress that the buyer come in with this expectation right mentality. I stressed this to Ton many times alerady. If I or someone were to build another NSX, it would be super easy, swap the parts.

I have approximately $90k invested in the car, this of course includes cost of the car and labor. The total is based on what I paid after discounts, I don't over blown part cost by telling people I paid retail. Not my style.

You are welcome to come by to inspect and test drive my NSX for others and post your true honest opinion. I absolutely will not have hard feeling if you come forward, you have my word for it.

Last edited:
I think this is more of a private matter at this point. Car is up for sale for anyone to buy now. Inspections should always be performed before purchasing the car or else it is the buyer's fault actually for not doing your own due diligence.

It is true what Jason said. He encouraged me to have the car inspected.

Let's just squash it.

Ton

Last edited:
Damn...this is better than Jerry Springer...i too was interested in buying this famous NSX.:tongue:

I am moving on so, there is absolute no reason or incentive for me to clarify anything. I only do so for sake for my friends who helped me in the past and those who valued my friendship. I can look bad, but they are freaking nice people, they don't need to look bad.

I think by clarifying it it will also reduce your anger and misunderstanding towards me. If you actually sit down and think though. Am I not being fair to everyone?

If I were in your shoes, I would had called and said "Jason, I heard you are selling your NSX, are you going to disclose the incident to the buyer? if not , I think you absoutely must disclose the info to buyer" or you could had voiced your advice directly to me had I disagreed. That is what a real brother do. I don't think you ever saw me as a brother nor considered me a family, am I not correct?

I have many pieces of evidence prior of car was listed publically. Prior to listing the car for sale publically, I felt that it was transactions between me and the buyer and was none of others business at that stage.

The prime administrater have acess to my pm box, the sent box contain all my sent pms with dates. Prime can ban me if what I said is untrue.

Noticed the date on my text message:
IMG_1111 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow Jason you're selling your NSX!!:eek:
Too bad I couldn't come out to the OC more often and hang out with you guys there. Sad to see you leave the community though. Hopefully I'll catch you around sometime here, or at Taiwan:biggrin: Keep in touch buddy.

Is it Vance?:biggrin:

Last edited:
WTF, my name was used. There is $50 fee for using my name. BTW, just ask admin to do an IP trace, this dirt bag will be found.

WTF, my name was used. There is $50 fee for using my name. BTW, just ask admin to do an IP trace, this dirt bag will be found.
I hope he didn't sneaked into Bulldog lounge wifi range and made the post from there:biggrin: lol

Last edited:
Back