NSXPrime Newbie, S2K Owner, wanted to say hi! (pics inside)

hey there guys. First off, I would like to say that I am madly in love the the NSX and the NSX has always been a dream car of mine ever since I was younger. I just love the beautiful flowing lines, the aggressive stance, and the commanding presence that the NSX has. (not to mention it's handling characteristics). I am a newbie here on NSXprime, and although I do not own an NSX, I do happen to own it's little brother, the S2000. Now there is no doubt in my mind that I absolutely love my S2K, but I know that in the future, I will have my hands on an NSX. :biggrin: So I just decided to say hey to everyone out there by making this thread and I hope to gain some more insight on this fantastic car with the help of this forum. :smile:

here are some pics of my S2K as well as a short mod list:

2328079878_808c64b5c8_o.jpg

2327260217_460c06993d_o.jpg

2263895665_8592694526.jpg

Mod List:
Exterior:
-GP Sports Front Bumper and Sideskirts
-JDM Headlights and Sidemarkers
-JDM Emblems
-Work XD-9's in Frost White
-Carbon Hood
-Mugen Hardtop
-APR GT Mirrors
-Ztec Single Exhaust Cap
-Shaved Keyhole on Trunk
-Vision Carbon Spark Plug Cover
-Polished Valve Cover
-TEIN Hood Dampers
-Kics Project R26 Neo Chrono Lug Nuts
Engine:
-Comptech Supercharger
-Blacktrax Custom Fabricated FMIC
-SOS 3.8" Pulley
-HKS Mushroom Filter
-Samco Couplers
-Vortech Bypass Valve
-Koyo Radiator
-RC 650cc Injectors
-Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
-T1R 70R-EM Exhaust
-Invidia 70mm Testpipe
-Mugen F20C Header
-Axialflow Short Shifter
-Competition Clutches Stage II Racing Clutch
-Competition Clutches Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
-Competition Clutches Lightweight Flywheel
Suspension/Brakes:
-KW Variant 3 Coilovers
-Cuscu Rear Strut Tower Bar
-Spoon Monoblock 4 Piston Calipers
-Rotora Steel Braided Brake Lines
-H&R Front Spacers
Electronics:
-AEM EMS 1052-U
-Greddy 52mm EGT Gauge
-Pioneer Headunit
-Infinity Speakers and Tweeters
Interior:
-Bride Zeta III Gradiation Seat
-Buddyclub Low Mount Rails
-Momo Steering Wheel
-NSX-R Horn Button (buying from a member here soon)
-NRG Quickrelease
-NRG Short Hub
-NRG Hub Lock
-Carbon Fiber Center Console
-Rick's Countersunk Knob

aspirations for this car is to gut it out within the next few months, get some lighter wheels and R compound and turn this car into a track monster :smile: then I can save up for my dream car, an NSX. :cool: let me know what you guys think! I am looking forward to becoming a part of NSXPrime's community. :biggrin:

Hello and Welcome!!!

BTW> If that is a SHORT mod list, I'd wonder what the LONG list has on it :biggrin:

Welcome!

You'll find quite a few S2K lovers on Nsxprime. To some of us it's the ultimate twofer!:biggrin:

haha, trust me, I'de love to see what I could do with an NSX too. :P one of these days, right now, I can only dream. haha, thanks for the warm welcomes! and ICEE, I've seen you on S2Ki but how come I've never seen your car in SF?

Hi...have seen your posts on S2Ki before...heh. Welcome!

I just love those little babies. Problem is, I don't fit in the damn things. I would have one of those in a minute to keep the big boy company in the garage. What I wouldn't do to be seventy inches tall instead of seventy nine inches tall.

Damn I love those little cars. :frown:

Welcome friend

Love what you have done to your very special car.

haha, tell me about it! i need to lose some weight, i am at a 36" waist right now and the bride seat is pretty snug. :) thanks for all the welcomes guys and I hope that I'll be able to get into an NSX within the next 5 years haha. =P btw, if any of you were wondering, it's making a conservative 330+whp @ 7.9 psi and a ballbusting 205wtq! /sarcasm. the clutch began to slip up top so the highest "recorded" whp was 330 at the wheels.. but if my clutch held out, my tuner said it should get to around mid 330's. More than enough for soon-to-be track duty.

Nice S2000, seeing your pics make me upset mine's been sitting in a warehouse with a cover on it:frown: You'll love driving/owning the NSX, similar yet very different than the S2000 (if that makes any sense):biggrin:

Back