NSXPO Return Caravan?- Rochester NY

For any NSXPOers, if you are planning on doing a return caravan to NY/NJ/East Coast, would you consider a stop-off in Rochester NY? It lies about 4 miles off of I-90/NYS Thruway between Buffalo and Syracuse. I'm not sure what route you guys are taking, but this may be potentially on your return home.

If people are caravaning and going thru the area could stop off in Henrietta, NY a southern suburb of Rochester that has restaurants/retail type stuff. Take exit 46 from I-90 and go to I-390 N and take exit 14 for Jefferson Road/252 and go west. There are a slew of restaurants in the area depending on how long you want to stop for...from Taco Bell to Outback Steakhouse. A nice option might be a building that houses Chipotle and Great Northern Pizza (nice place for slice pizza, calzones etc) at 640 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY‎.

If there is interest, perhaps any NSXers from Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse , etc can show up. If you guys stop by in the afternoon/evening by chance, I will hope to meet you there, work permitting.

Back