Nsxpo 2011?

so after reading this thread over and over again,

not one mention of where the next one will be.

yes we know that its has already been decided at the end of the NSXPO 2010 event a few days ago.

So the question still stands.

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED THIS YEARS NSXPO AT THE END OF THE GROUP DINNER, WHERE DID THEY ANOUNCE THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE????

we all want to know.

please. LOL

oh, well if they are going to anounce it in december then atleast we have a date to look forward to ya know.

LOL

those select few are lucky LOL

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED THIS YEARS NSXPO AT THE END OF THE GROUP DINNER, WHERE DID THEY ANOUNCE THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE????

we all want to know.

please. LOL
They didn't. And if LarryB's post earlier in this thread is to be believed, no one has submitted a proposal for NSXPO 2011 yet. :eek:

Proposals were solicited late this year as we requested them by NSXPO2010. Instead of writing in this thread about where you want it, PUT A PROPOSAL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!:):):).

The NSXCA BoD has not seen one yet:):).

Regards,
LarryB

I know this has been done before, but Monterey + Napa Valley + Deans HWY + G16 HWY + Laguna Seca = Dream Event :biggrin:

Although Laguna Seca is near me, I rather not do the 20th anniversary NSX there since that track is now Mazda's.

Why not do it either in middle America where it's near equal distance for everyone from various parts of North America to meet in the middle?

Or at Acura's US Headquarters?

Last edited:
I rather not do the 20th anniversary NSX there since that track is now Mazda's.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you just missed the 20th Anniversary in Vegas:):). Couldn't resist.......

Regards,
LarryB

I find it incredible there has been a decision made, and I have not even seen a proposal yet!! Last I checked I did have some input on the decision:):).

Here is the solicitation thread from 9/21/10:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141048

Maybe four times a charm........

Regards,
LarryB

Whoops! Someone on the board gave me a knowing wink and nod. I guess I mis-read it as it had already been determined, when I guess I should have read it as, nobody has proposed yet. :redface:

Well maybe I should dust off the 2010 Vegas proposal and re-badge it to 2011. :biggrin::tongue::biggrin::tongue:

I'm proposing Tijuana, Mexico or Cuidad Juarez, Mexico for NSXPO 2011.

Part of the team event is not getting captured for ransom and dodging bullets from drug cartels. It would really suck not to be on the winning team for this NSXPO 2011. :biggrin:

I'm proposing Tijuana, Mexico or Cuidad Juarez, Mexico for NSXPO 2011.

Part of the team event is not getting captured for ransom and dodging bullets from drug cartels. It would really suck not to be on the winning team for this NSXPO 2011. :biggrin:

Great idea!!!

I'm going to mount dual gatling guns from Dillon's onto my NSX. I'm still debating the bullet proof windows from Science of Speed, not sure if the weight will slow me down or not.

Last edited:
As much as I enjoyed NSXPO being in my hometown of Las Vegas... I believe one the best experience is actually the drive to the NSXPO location.

I saw and met with several groups and they all talk and laugh not only about events during NSXPO but also the group bonding prior and afterwards. Several groups took non-conventional routes to Vegas and explored other parts of the states with their respective groups.

This is something I wish to experience with our Vegas group when the next NSXPO comes around outside of Las Vegas. I figure it will be nice to have several of your closest friends and families (and their NSXs) take a drive across state borders together.

Also it would be nice for us Vegas owners to explore other cities during NSXPO. :biggrin:

- Jeff

Last edited:
As much as I enjoyed NSXPO being in my hometown of Las Vegas... I believe one the best experience is actually the drive to the NSXPO location.

I saw and met with several groups and they all talk and laugh not only about events during NSXPO but also the group bonding prior and afterwards. Several groups took non-conventional routes to Vegas and explored other parts of the states with their respective groups.

This is something I wish to experience with our Vegas group when the next NSXPO comes around outside of Las Vegas. I figure it will be nice to have several of your closest friends and families (and their NSXs) take a drive across state borders together.

Also it would be nice for us Vegas owners to explorer other cities during NSXPO. :biggrin:

- Jeff
Agree 100%. While Phoenix NSXPO was nice, it was very special to leave town and come to Vegas and participate without worrying about taking care of all the guests.

I'm sure you guys all got very little sleep and rest while taking care of us out of town visitors. So you deserve all the rest you can get and enjoy the next NSXPO purely as visitors. :smile:

Looking forward to seeing every smiling face again next year on the East Coast.
I'm always amused by how those on and near the West Coast consider everywhere else to be the "East Coast". There was even a reference during the NSXPO 2010 banquet to Denver as being in the East. :smile:

Has NSXPO ever been in the same location twice?
NSXPO '98 and NSXPO 2007 were both based in Columbus using Mid-Ohio as the track.

Why not do it either in middle America where it's near equal distance for everyone from various parts of North America to meet in the middle?
That was the rationale for having the first NSXPO, in 1997, in Denver. Not that it's equal distance - it's a bit further for folks on the East Coast (the real East Coast) but about equal distance between Chicago and San Francisco. At this point, though, since the event moves all around the country, that rationale is no longer needed (and we wouldn't want it in the same place every year).

Last edited:
Folks,

The NSXCA Board of Directors is in receipt of a proposal for NSXPO2011. I was even sent a copy:):). This proposal will be reviewed and a final decision will be rendered as planned on 12/15/10.

The NSXCA Board of Directors will accept and review all proposals submitted. As has happened in the past, if multiple proposals are submitted, it is possible that multiple NSXPO event year can be awarded, that cover the immediate year and subsequent years that follow.

At point is, please do not hesitate to put together a proposal if you want an NSXPO in your area. We will look forward to your NSXPO submission.

Regards,
LarryB

Back