Nsxpo 2011?

With all the great comments and photos about/of NSXPO 2010, I am wondering if a decision has been made about next year's NSXPO?????

Robert, looks like you know!!!!!! I'm hoping those are eastern leaning icons!!!:smile::biggrin::wink:

there was a thread here a few days ago about having it in Vegas every year. I dont agree with that.

I have talked to alot of people that say they like the different locations every year. to have it in the same place would KILL the attendance.

I mean lets say its in Miami in 2011 people in CA that have never been to Miami might like the idea to make the long trip see the country from the NSX cockpit. ya know

or someone in PA that has never been to Miami would love to shoot down the coast and attend.

I tried my best to attend this year but last minute couldnt do it.

so lets say its in Canada in 2011 I have never been to Canada so I would love to shoot up the coast all the way there. see the sites etc.

or somone in MI has never been to Canada would love to drive the roads to Canada.

I strongly Disagree with having it in the same spot every year.

Vegas has enough money support different cites with our flux of visitors to their local economy ya know.

or nsx owner 1 says to another " hey remember when Joe jumped of the railing that one time in Vegas"?
nsx owner 2 says " yeah that was funny which time was that the second time in vegas or the 8th time I cant remember its the same every year"

or nsx owner 1 says to another " hey remember when joe jumped of the railing that one time"?
nsx owner 2 says " yeah wasnt that in california?
no wait it was NY city,
no wait it was Canada,
no wait it was Colorado,
no wait it was in Chicago,
no wait it was on Bourben Street and 4th,
no wait it was in Souix Falls,
no wait etc. etc. etc.

you get the picture

My 2 cents

Last edited:
there was a thread here a few days ago about having it in Vegas every year. I dont agree with that.

I have talked to alot of people that say they like the different locations every year. to have it in the same place would KILL the attendance.

I mean lets say its in Miami in 2011 people in CA that have never been to Miami might like the idea to make the long trip see the country from the NSX cockpit. ya know

or someone in PA that has never been to Miami would love to shoot down the coast and attend.

I tried my best to attend this year but last minute couldnt do it.

so lets say its in Canada in 2011 I have never been to Canada so I would love to shoot up the coast all the way there. see the sites etc.

or somone in MI has never been to Canada would love to drive the roads to Canada.

I strongly Disagree with having it in the same spot every year.

Vegas has enough money support different cites with our flux of visitors to their local economy ya know.

or nsx owner 1 says to another " hey remember when Joe jumped of the railing that one time in Vegas"?
nsx owner 2 says " yeah that was funny which time was that the second time in vegas or the 8th time I cant remember its the same every year"

or nsx owner 1 says to another " hey remember when joe jumped of the railing that one time"?
nsx owner 2 says " yeah wasnt that in california?
no wait it was NY city,
no wait it was Canada,
no wait it was Colorado,
no wait it was in Chicago,
no wait it was on Bourben Street and 4th,
no wait it was in Souix Falls,
no wait etc. etc. etc.

you get the picture

My 2 cents

Hey Shawn, you always say "My 2 cents", but I usually see a "buck forty"!!!:biggrin:

out of the 1.40, 2 cents is all i can get cuz the Buck 38 goes to taxes.LOL

Ain't that the truth. Shawn, on a more serious note, I do enjoy reading your posts. Everything from the 2 cents to the buck forty. So keep em coming.

I beleive the announce the next XPO at the closing of the current one.

Looking forward to seeing every smiling face again next year on the East Coast.:tongue: Thanks Again!

Best Regards,

Danny

Why don't we make it central?. . Show the Midwest some love!
Omaha, Nebraska or Wichita, Kanasa FTW! :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing every smiling face again next year on the East Coast.:tongue: Thanks Again!

Best Regards,

Danny

Really? Im hoping tp bring it back East Coast style. I've went to NSXPO's 2004-2008 but due to time constraints have missed the last two.:frown:
I'd like to represent Zanardi style:biggrin:

I know Orlando wasnt too long ago. Has NSXPO ever been in the same location twice? Now that I have an NSX I vote for ORLANDO again. Plenty of fun for the whole family and its 85 and sunny today. Perfect for cruisin' this time of year.

Guys, I believe the decision has already been made. If you are just now thinking about holding NSXPO in your state you are already a year to late. If you are truly passionate about hosting NSXPO, make sure you start your bid 5 months PRIOR to the current NSXPO and be prepared to work HARD to bring your vision to fruition should your state be chosen.

Juice, you said next years NSXPO has already been decided? so where did they say it will be held?

spill your Juice, Juice. lol

I heard 2011 will be in Hawaii. :tongue:

Just imagine 2 NSX and 400 attendees. The arial photo of the NSX formation might be tricky with just 2 NSX.

I guess we will have to do the track event with our rental cars. This reminds me of RSO 34's rental car on the autocross event with MS PURPLE screaming from the passenger seat at SMMR NSXPO 2010.

IMG_3215.jpg

Last edited:
Just imagine 2 NSX and 400 attendees. The arial photo of the NSX formation might be tricky with just 2 NSX.

I guess we will have to do the track event with our rental cars. This reminds me of RSO 34's rental car on the autocross event with MS PURPLE screaming from the passenger seat at SMMR NSXPO 2010.

Group buy in for a boat or plane to ship them all. everyone rally at Los Angeles or San Diego. :biggrin: Epic lol.

ROFLMAO!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ethan, it was great meeting you, dining with you, and having you mod my car at NSXPO. You are a true gentleman and a scholar. I can't imagine the dedication it takes to continue fixing cars even during the banquet!! :eek: Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

NSXCA puts out a solicitation for NSXPO proposals months before that years XPO. They consider them, and then announce the next XPO on the last day of the current year's XPO. So ya, the decision should have been made already.

Proposals were solicited late this year as we requested them by NSXPO2010. Instead of writing in this thread about where you want it, PUT A PROPOSAL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!:):):).

The NSXCA BoD has not seen one yet:):).

Regards,
LarryB

I know this has been done before, but Monterey + Napa Valley + Deans HWY + G16 HWY + Laguna Seca = Dream Event :biggrin:

Really Larry? Wow. Time to dust off the Mount Tremblant proposal!

Back