Nsxpo 2008

Speaking about the track time, when should we expect our information packet with the mechanics inspection sheet for our cars. I am assuming that we will need to have this done before we will be allowed on the track. There are just a few days left to get this done.

Thanks

Folks,

The track packet was sent a few minutes ago:).

It has complete info on the Track Event and the Tech Inspections Forms included.

Regards,
LarryB

How are the run groups determined? There was not much in the application (other than how many times have you been on a racetrack?) to give the organizers an idea of the run group in which a driver should participate.

Do you think we can make another thread here where we can suggest what we can bring to sell or trade down at nsxpo.
Like the thread is called: "Want to sell or trade at Nsxpo 2008"
Like I am looking for like a ,,,lol a comptech muffler.
I also would consider buying a clutch for FI application.
Also a cup holder
Also a license plate frame.
People could post and perhaps bring stuff up or out.
What do you guys think, Or I'll just do it and pay the piper later!!!
Trev
Larry can bring a floor jack on the plane and do some installs!

Last edited:
Hi Al;

Clem & lori have now been 4000 plus miles in route went to top of Pikes Peak 14,110 Feet now in Pismo Beach, California ; see ya all next week

Regards Clem & lori :smile::smile:

How are the run groups determined? There was not much in the application (other than how many times have you been on a racetrack?) to give the organizers an idea of the run group in which a driver should participate.

I will be grouping on general experience. The run groups look like they will be small enough you can move up once you have a check out ride with the chief instructor. One of the great things about a 2 day event, there is always plenty of time to learn and I would guess you will get your fill by the second day.

Please e-mail me if you have specific requests or experience which you did not include on the sign up form.

See you at NSXPO!
Dave

Back