NSXCA Fourth Annual Tri-State Poker Rally - August 26, 2007

I'd love to go......I'm finally getting my car backthis week. Larry let me know if its ok since it's past the 17th:smile:

Meet you at the starbucks on Rt 18 for a cruise up to Warwick together?:biggrin: I'll behave:wink:

Directions, Schedule of Events

Schedule:

9:00am - Arrival at Warwick Town Park
9:30am - Cars off
1:30pm – Little Bear Restaurant, Bearville, NY
1:30pm-4:30pm Lunch Poker Tournament, Raffle, NSX Friends Gathering

Directions From North Jersey:

Route 17 North to 87 North (New York State Thruway). Go to Exit 16 (Harriman), follow over Thruway to Route 17 West. Get off at Exit 124 (Florida, Goshen). Go to the light at end of exit. Go Left. Go to 1st light. Go left at that light (Route 17A) go 4.9 miles miles (you will go through three lights and through the village of Florida). Make a right onto Bridge Street. This road will change names (Highland Ave, you will see a blue County Route 41 sign also) Go 3 miles to Warwick Town Park entrance on left.

Directions From New York Metro Area using TappanZee Bridge:

Route 95 South to Route 287 South over TappanZee Bridge. Stay on 287 South to 87 North(New York State Thruway). Go to Exit 16 (Harriman), follow over Thruway to Route 17 West. Get off at Exit 124 (Florida, Goshen). Go to the light at end of exit. Go Left. Go to 1st light. Go left at that light (Route 17A) go 4.9 miles miles (you will go through three lights and through the village of Florida). Make a right onto Bridge Street. This road will change names (Highland Ave, you will see a blue county route 41 sign also) Go 3 miles to Warwick Town Park entrance on left.

Directions From New York Metro Area using George Washington Bridge:

Go over George Washington bridge to Route 80 West. Continue to Exit 64A(Route 17 N). Take Route 17 North to 87 North(New York State Thruway). Go to Exit 16 (Harriman), follow over Thruway to Route 17 West. Get off at Exit 124 (Florida, Goshen). Go to the light at end of exit. Go Left. Go to 1st light. Go left at that light (Route 17A), go 4.9 miles (you will go through three lights and through the village of Florida). Make a right onto Bridge Street. This road will change names (Highland Ave, you will see a blue county route 41 sign also) Go 3 miles to Warwick Town Park entrance on left.

Directions From Northern New England (Via Route 84):

Get to Route 84 East or West. Go to Exit 4E onto Route 17 East. Go 4.2 miles to Exit 124 (Florida). Go to end of ramp to light. Go left towards Florida. Go 4.6 miles to light. Make a right onto Bridge Street. This road will change names (Highland Ave, you will see a blue county route 41 sign also) Go 3 miles to Warwick Town Park entrance on left.

Directions From West New Jersey(Via Route 94):

Get to Route 94 North. Follow 94 North into NY State, enter Warwick and pass the ShopRite in Warwick(on right), and continue through the Village of Warwick. At the end of the village shops you will come to a Mobil gas station on the right. Continue past the Mobil and make the FIRST left turn (Grand Street) Go 2.5 miles to fork. Go Right at fork onto Union Corners Road. Go 1.2 miles and make a right into the Warwick Town Park.

You can PM me if you have any questions:).

See you all Sunday 9:00am for Breakfast Sponsored by NSXCA

There are restrooms at the Town Park:).

Regards,
LarryB

I'd love to go......I'm finally getting my car backthis week. Larry let me know if its ok since it's past the 17th:smile:

Did you not get my PM? I have not gotten a response, I need to finalize head count with the restaurant ASAP.

Regards,
LarryB

Larry not that I mind getting wet (nor do I trust weather forecasts) but the current forecast is for a strong possibility of storms in the Kingston area on Sunday:mad:
Any plans for an alternate date or are we going rain or shine? :cool:

I would hate to miss an opportunity to win TheDons title docs since his car has such a spectacular new paint job :smile:

Larry not that I mind getting wet (nor do I trust weather forecasts) but the current forecast is for a strong possibility of storms in the Kingston area on Sunday:mad:
Any plans for an alternate date or are we going rain or shine? :cool:

I would hate to miss an opportunity to win TheDons title docs since his car has such a spectacular new paint job :smile:
Nuts !! I guess I'll have to find the roof and put it on !!:biggrin:

Re: NSXCA Fourth Annual Tri-State Poker Rally

BTW - Nikon announced new cameras and lenses today - Guess what Bags has already agreed to get me for Christmas? :biggrin:

Thats just propaganda from Nikon because of Canons latest release of the 1ds Mark III and 40D. Those Nikon products wont be available till 2009. :cool:

Gotta love the 40D's live view feature

See ya at the rally Tony......lets hope the weather will change for the better.

Thats just propaganda from Nikon because of Canons latest release of the 1ds Mark III and 40D. Those Nikon products wont be available till 2009. :cool:

Gotta love the 40D's live view feature

See ya at the rally Tony......lets hope the weather will change for the better.

Well my preorder is in - Should arrive by January based on past history. They now have a FF digital camera with ISO range of 100-25,600

I suppose I will be your client? Bags has less money...
Not if Bob is her atty, she and Bob will split the proceeds and you end up with NOTHING!!!!

I heard when Bob is through with you, you have less than nothing!

WooHOO I had better call Bags and put in my order for the new Nikon cameras and all those lenses that she will have after Bob is done with Tony:eek: :eek: :eek: Of course they will all be purchased at fair market value :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday:cool:

I hate to say this but im 50/50 for tommorow. I've been out sick for basically the entire week, im staying in tonight and hopefully i'll be 100% for tommorow.

I know this sounds suspicious, since we all know Mike can't say he is "staying home on a Saturday night" with a straight face. However, Mike did sound like crap when I spoke to him yesterday.

Hope you feel good enough to come tomorrow!

it's spelled toemarowe:rolleyes:
i bet you don"t come:biggrin: j/k?

I know this sounds suspicious, since we all know Mike can't say he is "staying home on a Saturday night" with a straight face. However, Mike did sound like crap when I spoke to him yesterday.

Hope you feel good enough to come tomorrow!

Im trying my best to come tommorow. Im on antibiotics and we'll take it from there:wink:

:smile: Sorry to say this but I may have to bail on Sunday as well :frown: I have been looking forward to this event for so long especially with all the moving packing and unpacking. Unfortunately I have been sick most of the week and it's left me drained. I am going to make the attempt but I may be too out of it to enjoy the run. I will give one of you a heads up in the morning if I am not coming.
Have a GREAT run :smile:

:smile: Sorry to say this but I may have to bail on Sunday as well :frown: I have been looking forward to this event for so long especially with all the moving packing and unpacking. Unfortunately I have been sick most of the week and it's left me drained. I am going to make the attempt but I may be too out of it to enjoy the run. I will give one of you a heads up in the morning if I am not coming.
Have a GREAT run :smile:
What happened, Bailey tell you about the Bikini Car Wash too?:biggrin: :eek:

Back