NSXCA Fourth Annual Tri-State Poker Rally - August 26, 2007

Re: NSXCA Fourth Annual Tri-State Poker Rally

ai- ya ... think I'll be in AC for my B day...

Julia

Why "gamble" on a good time, join us and you're "guaranteed" a good birthday!!!:biggrin:

Folks,

Please make sure you include ALL guests in your responses. I want to get an accurate head count ASAP. Registation will end on 8/17/07.

Regards,
LarryB

Larry,

Janet will be going with me.

Is that THE Larry G? Welcome to NSXPrime Larry.

Good to see you on board.

Larry B; Larry G

Count me in and probably a guest.

See ya then!

Welcome to the board from me as well Larry....Just want to thank Larry for everything he has done for me over the years. He brought me a set of old tires he had to nsxpo 04 when I was stuck there without a good set to track on and also donated another set to me when I was looking for a used set two years later.

Larry B count me and Tracey in .. This will be our first nsx get together since buying a year ago..Glad to be on board.

See you on the 26th
Hi Folks,

Well by popular demand the 2007 NSXCA NE Poker Rally is back:).

August 26th 9:00am meet time at Warwick Town Park. We will criuse up through the Shawangunk Mountains and arrive in the Kingston area for lunch, and a few hands of Poker.

More details to follow. Please sign up here by 8/17/07:).

Attendee's:

Larry and Sissy
Bob Ondrovic
Bailey
The Kid
Alan
Peter and Sylvia
Joe and Janet
TonyD
Norm
Roger
Keith & Mary
Simon
Jesse and Masha
Jalnjr
The Don and Carla
Tiago
Ben
FrankV
LarryG and Guest
Grant
Bob Maurer
Jermaine and Tracey
Chuck and Nande
Ron and Ginnie
Please update the thread with Guest info too:)

Regards,
LarryB

Larry,
I'm bringing Roberta.

Roger if you're not taking the prodigal daughter to Boston then you need to bring the spousal entity so she can tell Roberta how to spend the rest of our hard earned $$$$ :rolleyes: Besides that she's probably luckier at poker that you are :eek:

I heard first prize at the rally is Tony's complete collection of Nikon cameras and lenses (all 98 of them) since he would rather give them to someone so they don't get taken by Bags in the settlement. By the way Bob which side are you representing :cool:

Can't wait to see all of you at the rally. By that time I'll be moved in and ready to have some fun again :smile:

Larry,
I'm bringing Roberta.

Roger if you're not taking the prodigal daughter to Boston then you need to bring the spousal entity so she can tell Roberta how to spend the rest of our hard earned $$$$ :rolleyes: Besides that she's probably luckier at poker that you are :eek:

I heard first prize at the rally is Tony's complete collection of Nikon cameras and lenses (all 98 of them) since he would rather give them to someone so they don't get taken by Bags in the settlement. By the way Bob which side are you representing :cool:

Can't wait to see all of you at the rally. By that time I'll be moved in and ready to have some fun again :smile:
Bob only represents the "winning" side, so you know that'd be Bags. As far as the "prodigal daughter", it looks like I'm going to Boston over Labor Day, so I should be able to attend. I think that I'll be taking one of my "rent a sons", so the Offsey fortune will be safe for a short time!!!!

Dana and I are in for the criuse and lunch, However I am out on the poker never learned how to play:redface:

Dana and I are in for the criuse and lunch, However I am out on the poker never learned how to play:redface:

You can't be out on the poker part. Participation is mandatory.

No need to worry because we are a helpful bunch. Just show us your cards and we will tell you why you lost.

We will teach you;).

Just bring your title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: J/K

Glad you guys can make it.

Regards,
LarryB

Anyone else coming, this is probably the last time we'll all get to see each other before NSXPO:wink: Hope the weather stays strong.:rolleyes:

Wish I could make it.
Hey Larry,
The twins turned 1 today. Man, time is flying.
I cant believe its a year since you put my ctsc on!!
Paul M

Hi Paul,

Congrats!!:). Hope the family is doing well. Funny how time flies, right? My son Brian will be 19 in September, I thought I just had him on my knee yesterday LOL..........

Make sure you enjoy every minute.

Regards,
LarryB

Larry are you going to post directions to the Warwick Park Meeting place, or are the Google Maps/Mapquest directions accurate? Inquiring minds want to know????:confused:

And now you are as tall as his knee..........:tongue:

As I wrote that I said to myself "I wonder who will be the first with a wisecrack?" Obviously there was little need for speculation:):):)

LarryB

I'd love to go......I'm finally getting my car backthis week. Larry let me know if its ok since it's past the 17th:smile:

Back