NSX VS Viper

lol at the sound effects guy...amazing job mixing the BOV and exhaust notes! Also, I have to second the request for more pics of the Bluebatmobile car! ;)

IMGP8114.jpg

IMGP7986.jpg

IMGP8025.jpg

06k.jpg

Bat™

Angelo08 said:
Thats one clean looking Viper :smile: That blue has always seemed to bring out the Viper's true uniqueness.

Yes indeed. It's the only color i'd ever take one in.

This thread is very personal to me.

I just traded in my 04 M3 for a white 05 NSX 6spd and I enjoy it so much more. The handling on the car is like it's on rails.. The power could be improved on though, but power is not an issue for me at all. I have 2 supras that make 1000 whp for that. It's the pure driving experience that impressed me!

One of my close friends that I am very competitive had an 04 C5 corvette with lots of mods and made about 380whp. We went to dinner and afterwards went outside and talked by the cars.. 2 guys came up and were amazed with the looks of the NSX and asking me all kinds of questions while basically ignoring my friend. They complemented the NSX for about 5-10 minutes and when they left.. they threw him a one liner "btw.. nice vette"
He felt pretty sick about that.
He felt even sicker when we raced the stock 05 NSX vrs his modded C5 and I hung with him the whole way neither winning or losing.
In a matter of a few weeks he traded his car in for a 99 RT-10 Viper with low miles.
The paint is faded and the rear window was missing. When I sat in it.. I thought that the clutch felt a little sticky..(maybe due to him not driving a manual for about 5 years.)
We went out and raced.. he beat me buy about a bus.

But I had the last laugh. We went to a bar with the Viper and NSX and when we left a large group of people walked out to check out the cars. I had left first and was on my was for about a good 10 minutes. I was thinking it was kinda strange that he hadn't caught up yet. I called to see what's up and he told me he stalled in front of the group about 5 times and had a hard time keeping it running.
Finally caught up..

and the other day.. his car died completely in the middle of an intersection. He caused a traffic jam and had to push his "Bad Ass" american muscle over. supposedly they are telling him that his Battery needs to be changed after being changed out a year ago. and that he needs to keep a battery charger on it to keep it running.

for those of you that say that it's cause his car is older.. he had the choice to buy a 03 viper.. but he didn't want it cause the internals weren't forged.. and he wanted a supercharger. c'est la vi..

Cliffs..

I bought NSX, competitive friend bought 99 RT-10 Viper.. we raced he won..
My car is running still.. his isn't. supposedly the battery needs to be charged to run and no one told him.

Back