NSX vs S2000

well lets see, you see an S2000 everyday, 30-40 plus,, you see an NSX Maybe 1 a year,, 2 every Haileys Comet passing,, LOL,, going by rare status I would take the NSX anyday of the week,,, S2000 looks like a Fisher Price Power Wheels that kids drive,, you know the ones with the Plastic wheels for tires,, its a honda though but all the S2000 and Civic, Intergra, RSX, TSX, TL, RL, Prelude, CRV, Pilot, Passport, Accord, etc. all want the NSX,, there isnt enough to go around!! if you got one then your the MAN! and they know it. Stock or not, Did a Spirited drive Sunday,, and one of the other guys had a 350Z, HOOOOKKEEEDDD UPPPP and Me and another NSX could do circles around him,, his car was fish-tailing all over the place, NSX is tight on the Curves and so perfect for racing,, it can-Never compare to a S2000,, 200hp Stock,,,,OK.... OK.... with the AC running its got 189HP,,,,,yukk,, and its ugly as shit!!
Ohhhhhhh man you just refilled this threads gas tank...on to page 15:eek:

shawn thats cool and all but a lot of that stuff you posted is subjective. the handling comparison opinions and track times interest me more.

uh oh here we go again....

Attachments

• doh.jpg
    doh.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 129
LOL yeah page 15,, I love my NSX and those 17 year olds with their ALMOST NSX, cars can have their fun,, and so can I,, When they get older they can get their own NSX if any are still around,, we were all kids once ya know

Last edited:
I am one of the ladies. :rolleyes: My stock '05 NSX is much faster than my stock '05 S2000. When taking off from a red light, they stick together until about 50 mph, when the S shifts into 3rd and the NSX just rockets away. The S2000 feels more predictable to me and stiffer, but I have driven approximately 142,000 miles in my S2000s (had a 2001 before the 2005) and only about 6,000 miles in my NSX, so naturally, I know the S better than the NSX. The threads have way more info, especially about track times.

Wow 142k?? I call you S2K sensei:smile:

Damn Honda has always made changes so I've never had an S2K past 20k. I hope to change that with my CR now that they've been discontinued :biggrin:

Back