nsx sold!!!

it wasn't for sale, he loves that car a lot... a guy offered him good money for it, so he thought instead of storing it over the winter, might as well, and buy another one and build an even crazier one next year... i can't wait :biggrin:

If that is truly the math your friend did, then boy do I have some stuff to sell him.

Ill sell him some absolutely MINT, and I mean brand spanking new $20 bills for $30 each. You cannot find newer money anywhere.

Let me know if he is interested.....Ill even throw in some absolutely MINT dimes just to seal the deal...

:D

So...how much?

I'm sure he made a ton of money..it's like a 91-94, probably was damaged and carries a rebuilt title and has been restored only on his free labour and materials. Boo-yaa!

I'm building a similar car next year, except widebody, if I ever find time

satan_srv said:
I'm sure he made a ton of money..it's like a 91-94, probably was damaged and carries a rebuilt title and has been restored only on his free labour and materials. Boo-yaa!

I'm building a similar car next year, except widebody, if I ever find time

actually he didn't sell it for that much :eek: ... as for the car's title, to say it was a rebuilt would be blasphemy!!!!!
i knew his car for a long time... it's a 92 and the new owner would only be its 3rd... it is all original with only like 60k and the front end was done because his brother in hong kong was able to ship him some jdm headlights, hood, and bumper at a good price (a couple of years ago)... the car is flawless, never hit, dented or even scratched....
the new owner should be driving it around the markham area...
if your on here please introduce yourself...
thanks

satan_srv said:
cool, good to see a clean car getting an upgrade!

the only way to do it... lol :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back