NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Jan 5th

Hello Everyone!

The answer to the most asked question at C&C today is YES!

Let's have a meeting this Thursday! If you aren't all partied out or if you just want to tell us about your holiday adventures, Come on out! We may even get some news on the New NSX:eek: :wink:

We had a pretty good turn out last month with a few new faces which was good considering there were now Brownies:tongue: I am tols that Kyras will be bringing Fudge this time!:smile: So...

The FIRST Thursday of the month of January is January 5th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday January 5th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Steve, I'm glad you could get a break from playing dolls with you grand daughter and post this up. :biggrin:

I'll be there and will be bringing fudge instead of brownies.

I'll be there and will be bringing fudge instead of brownies.

:eek:.............................................................................:tongue:

I'll be there looking for more new faces:smile:

Don't want to get your hopes up too high, now. This is the easy fudge, that takes marshmallows and chocolate chips. My daughter made some at Christmas and I was pigging out on it. I used to make the kind that took a candy thermometer and had to be cooked to the soft-ball stage. Going for the easy kind, this time. :wink:

Count me in for next months. :smile: It looks like my NSX will be dropped off on Thursday (being shipped from Atlanta) but its going to need some serious detailing before I can let anyone see it. :biggrin:

You can bring it dirty, we don't mind:biggrin:. Or you can come without it.

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to sit this one out. Other plans out of town and I still don't have my steering rack sorted out. But next month I'll be there. Have a great time and keep me in the loop with the next drive.

Oh sure now you hit me with the fudge and brownies. Kick a guy while he's down why don't you?

Tempting... very, very tempting.

Steve, I was just asking about you at Cars and Coffee last Saturday. Didn't know if you were in Oregon or not. It would be good to see you again, if you drive down.

I plan on being there so see you guys and gals there

Back