NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Jan 5th

I picked up some 1% milk to bring. You guys are spoiled! :smile:

I don't think 1% milk will help much after brownies and fudge:wink:. Might as well bring whole milk.:tongue:

Sorry, still at work and need to pass AGAIN this month. Have a good meeting and easy on the sweets. :rolleyes: Enjoy everyone!

Just picked up my comptech exhaust from John (jfsa82), so I'm going home to install it instead of coming to the meet. Have fun guys/gals.

I too am going to miss this months meeting :frown:. Maybe next month :biggrin:. Enjoy :biggrin::biggrin:!!

Good catching up with everyone and meeting some new faces. thanks to les for showing me how to put on the covers. Les you made it look so easy :p

Last edited:
I really, really miss seeing everyone. Hopefully, my situation will change soon and I will be able to drive my beloved NSX to SCA... and see all my friends who share the love and appreciation for this fantastic car.

I really, really miss seeing everyone. Hopefully, my situation will change soon and I will be able to drive my beloved NSX to SCA... and see all my friends who share the love and appreciation for this fantastic car.

Come without the NSX.:smile:

Like Les, said, Steve, come without the NSX. Tom R. shows up in a Civic 99% of the time and we still talk to him. :wink: I know it's an awful drive down to Costa Mesa though, from LA. Or at least I suppose it is.

Back