• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX-R spoiler

PROCAR SPECIALS HONDA NSX-R carbonfiber spoiler
special lightweight version
limited edition in dry carbonfiber with NSX-R stickers
Part No. 02/10

1.800 USD

5576NSX-R_Procar_spoiler_1-med.JPG

5576NSX-R_Procar_spoiler_2-med.JPG

Last edited:
Being an owner of a Dreamsportz CF NSX-R style spoiler I can appreciate the quality and detail of the Procar Spoiler if only I wasn't going widebody i'd sell mine and buy this.
Procar :)

As some of you know, I am developing a high-fidelity (i.e. whatever my pocketbook will allow) NA2 Type-R clone on my 2002 White NSX . To wit, I just received my Procar spoiler from Dali. Stunning workmanship. Just exceptional! It looks like an OEM part. I can't recommend this rear wing highly enough, and am excited to get more details on Detlef's NA2 CF hood , and his Type-R seats scheduled for next year (sly wink :wink: to Procar). The wing is so detailed that its a shame to paint it. Actually, I'm going to see if I can get away with a transparent black paint on this wing, so that a hint of the CF actually shows through. Its that beautiful.

As an aside, my first wing I ordered from Dali was delivered damaged in the box shown below (yikes DHL!). Inside, the wing was all cracked, and had separated at the CF bonding seams. A sad way to begin my weekend. I emailed Dali, and by the next week, he had a stronger box constructed, and a new wing was shipped to me...without me even asking! OK, so this "Dali story" is anecdotal at best, but not an isolated experience for me and some others. I have ordered from Dali in the past, been very satisfied with the results, and continue to place orders for many of those hard to get parts.

Now, risking the wrath of an email onslaught (to which I probably won't react, nor respond), I have found that the best way to work with Dali is: ask your questions (I asked a LOT), be willing to wait for responses, summarize your understandings via email, place an order, be willing to pay for that order, wait for your order without the frustration of needing the part "yesterday." Nothing here unique to Dali, but don't enter into any transaction, with any entity, thinking from the onset that you're going to get f****d. With that attitude, you probably will. Its like one of my driving instructors once told me as I was in a spin. If I concentrate on "I'm going to hit that wall...I'm going to hit the wall...I'm..." guess what, you're probably going to hit the wall! Look in the direction you wish to go, and you'll have a better chance of getting there. The same applies to working with Dali, or any vendor. When calamity strikes, don't first react with "I knew this would happen." Email back and see what the two of you can do to drive "through the spin."

Back to skulking...

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,401
serialNSXer
thanks for the kindly words.
Please post some pictures if you got a transparent black paint on your wing.
That will be another unicate of actually 51 sold Procar spoilers.

We will have the 1th Procar NSX-R NA2 cf hood replica end of this month
for sale.
25 units for NA 2 will be produced next few months.
In the meanwhile we start the NA1 NSX-R hood project too.
We are looking forward to see the customers resonance.
Our goal will be to have the best replica at the market.

Actually we are working to concepting the Recaro Type R seats too with original materials like the red alcantara.
Recaro is a german company....so all we need is available.
And...we will have support from an Recaro engineer.
Because we have all OEM Type R stuff we can compare all details.

Once again: You should clarify which hood is for retractable headlights and which is for fixed ones. NA-2 cars are both depending on the model year. And: Are the NA-2- cf replicas vented like the R version or just the usual hoods but made of cf? Just a hint, Detlef.

I speak into the Type R language: :wink:

NA2 NSX-R hood = new model with fixed headlights
NA1 NSX-R hood = old model with 'push up' headlights

The actual NA2 version is the reference version:
5576NSX-R_hood_5-med.jpg

5576NSX-R_hood_3-med.jpg

5576NSX-R_OEM_hood_4_9_kg-med.jpg

The NA1 hood will look the same....only with different contours for NA1
push up headlights

Your question: Are the NA-2- cf replicas vented like the R version or just the usual hoods but made of cf?

All Procar cf hoods will be vented. We got the closed underbody construction and the air leading shield exclusively from Honda R&D, so we can use that complete race technology soon.

Those pictures clearly demonstrate the incredible finish - especially the underside!
All I can say is .... WOW!
I'd love to be able to buy one for my NA1 but I'm fearful of the final price being out of my reach, although it is clearly deserving of a premium vs anything else out there.

Our last information about the hood production status from today is that the 1th unit of the Procar replica NSX-R (NA2) cf hood will be in stock end of next week.
We are working on the final price for the hoods.
This 1th unit we will sale for an real special price.

End of this week we will have the rest of the limited edition NSX-R spoilers
No 08-10 in stock.

D'Ecosse said:
Those pictures clearly demonstrate the incredible finish - especially the underside!
All I can say is .... WOW!
I'd love to be able to buy one for my NA1 but I'm fearful of the final price being out of my reach, although it is clearly deserving of a premium vs anything else out there.

I think what you're looking at in the pics is a genuine Honda part, if you didn't realise.

j14nsx said:
I think what you're looking at in the pics is a genuine Honda part, if you didn't realise.
I didn't but as I re-read the post after your prompt I see that now - well, if it turns out like that it will be pretty slick!

Back