Nsx Prime / CRIBS

Grab the video camera and make a Cribs style video of your home or garage. Remember to dress like steveny when filming.

I haven't finished building it but as soon as I move in, I'll invite everyone over.

1150_medium.jpg

Get off my yard CL!!

I will try and get this slightly back on track!

We started building our dream home in July and it is expected to be completed by July 2010.

Here are some inital renderings of it, we have changed some of the exterior and I should be getting some full color renderings pretty soon.

Attachments

• Mars Residence - View 6.jpg
    Mars Residence - View 6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 527
  • Mars Residence - View 8.jpg
    Mars Residence - View 8.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 463
  • Mars Residence - View 9.jpg
    Mars Residence - View 9.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 428
  • Mars Residence - View 1.jpg
    Mars Residence - View 1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 477

We started building our dream home in July and it is expected to be completed by July 2010.

Here are some inital renderings of it, we have changed some of the exterior and I should be getting some full color renderings pretty soon.

Incredible!

what did you short the market or something?

i don't want to brag, so i'll just show you my cheapest crib

TajMahal.jpg

AHHA who said Afghans-Moghuls didn't contribute to humanity.:biggrin:

what did you short the market or something?

No I didn't short the market, I just have been continuing to grow my business. I did lose enough in this market to buy a Veyron though, that would of been a whole lot more fun!

I figure I should build my dream house so I can retire and stop paying quite so much in taxes when Obama decides I should pay more.

No I didn't short the market, I just have been continuing to grow my business. I did lose enough in this market to buy a Veyron though, that would of been a whole lot more fun!

I figure I should build my dream house so I can retire and stop paying quite so much in taxes when Obama decides I should pay more.

Amen and good for you.

I could park my Enzo next to your Veyron BTW. :biggrin:

Enjoy your new house!

I've stayed in smaller hotels!
:smile:

I think I counted 11 garage doors in total................that should just about suffice :biggrin:

Most awesome!
Brian

Incredible Carguy!!!
What a jaw-dropping estate.

Here are a couple of pictures of the estate we designed to build in the middle of our vineyard. It took over a year to design and get approval for this home.

a626.jpg

9314.jpg

Hopefully, we can consider starting construction after we sell our current home.

Incredible Carguy!!!
What a jaw-dropping estate.

Here are a couple of pictures of the estate we designed to build in the middle of our vineyard. It took over a year to design and get approval for this home.

a626.jpg

9314.jpg

Hopefully, we can consider starting construction after we sell our current home.

What's the Vino you guys are making?

I am going to fly out there and whip you ass on that tennis court. :D

Last edited:
Hi Steve,
We grow Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
I have a number of acres in which we had to pull out vines, and we are planning on planting Petite Sirah and Cabernet Franc. Any suggestions of other varietals that I should consider?

You're on for tennis! Are you a serve and volleyer or baseliner?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Steve,
We grow Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
I have a number of acres in which we had to pull out vines, and we are planning on planting Petite Sirah and Cabernet Franc. Any suggestions of other varietals that I should consider?

You're on for tennis! Are you a serve and volleyer or baseliner?

Thanks.

I'm a Merlot guy hands down. What is the label on your stuff? Is it available out here on the east coast?

I'm a Merlot guy hands down. What is the label on your stuff? Is it available out here on the east coast?

Time for some more Turducken!:biggrin:

Back