Nsx police car chase real

Well if you watch the video more carefully this all took place on a wet two lane road with traffic coming the opposite way. They were doing 145mph, that takes serious balls. It's not about power in this case.

I'm surprised that it took this long for someone to point out the slick surface.

Having a wide body NSX can play tricks on ones powers of observation.

Well if you watch the video more carefully this all took place on a wet two lane road with traffic coming the opposite way. They were doing 145mph, that takes serious balls. It's not about power in this case.

You forgot to mention he also avoided a spike strip attempt to blow out the tires

What the h? Widebodies must be really,really un-aerodynamic. He couldn't even crack 140 on the straight and open parts. Maybe the car was missing on one cylinder. Or his passenger weighed 500 pounds. Or both.

What the h? Widebodies must be really,really un-aerodynamic. He couldn't even crack 140 on the straight and open parts. Maybe the car was missing on one cylinder. Or his passenger weighed 500 pounds. Or both.

Im sure the widebody does hurt aerodynamics and actually Im also sure it adds weight. Unless the car is specifically set up as a widebody to *add* specific aero capabilities based on an engineering effort that matches these changes to matching power and suspension changes, of course.

Since 99.999% of the time the widebody is going on to make the car "more baller-er" and doesnt have engineers working on the build, I wouldnt be shocked if the stock top speed of an NA1 comes down pretty significantly from a widebody treatment.

Very interesting video. It was impressive watching him pull away in those conditions...STUPID, but impressive. wet/damp with dry patches is some of the worst driving conditions IMO.

Car thieves suck! Glad he didn't total the car.

That HUGE wing knocks the top speed down considerably too. My '94 will run about 162 - 165 with a stock body, and about an inch lower than stock ride height. I remember talking to someone who had an NSX with a huge wing like the Taitec wing and their top speed was around 145 mph or so.

I love the part where the cops says "he's not pulling away, but he's trying..." ... haha, the dude in the NSX was CLEARLY pulling away!!!...

Before the cop yanked the driver out, the cop fumbled around for a moment. Couldn't quite find the handle to open the door.

I notice most people do that when I let them in my car.

-DREW-

Back