Nsx police car chase real

when the cops gets close on a turn the NSX take the turn and is gone. takes awhile for the Cop to catch up

this guy is in a stolen NSX

Still watching!

Is it bad that I'm rooting for the NSX? HAHA

I think I remember seeing an article on this on Prime couple yrs ago. awsome to see the video. some of the comments from the video are retarded though.

No one can out run the radio. What an Idiot.
Truckers should have boxed him in and stayed put.

Plenty of people get away, you just don't hear about them.

I think I remember seeing an article on this on Prime couple yrs ago. awsome to see the video. some of the comments from the video are retarded though.
I also vaguely remember this are something like it. I believe they said the car was worth around $100,000. Lots of prime comments followed that, LOL.:rolleyes:

I was saddened by this video. The perp can't out run a cop car with an NSX? I thought the whole point of having an NSX was so you could outrun the cops. Sheesh. Very disappointing.

But on the other hand, the perp seemed to be a pretty bad driver, so the NSX gets a break there.

I was saddened by this video. The perp can't out run a cop car with an NSX? I thought the whole point of having an NSX was so you could outrun the cops. Sheesh. Very disappointing.

But on the other hand, the perp seemed to be a pretty bad driver, so the NSX gets a break there.

I was glad they got caught they stole the car. If it was my NSX I would be glad they caught them and didn't total my car.

well if the owner ever tries to sell the car he can include this video with the car might make the value go up. since now its a salvaged Police theft recovery.

so salvaged cars are all bad LOL

looking at some of the comments from the Original thread I saw a member
that I have not seen in a long while

NeoNsx what ever happend to him

I'd like to make this comment an early nomination for the "Most Stupid Prime Post 2011". Congratulations sir, on only your third post on this forum!!

It is "not" the point of owning an NSX. Thats not a very smart 3rd post.

its comments like that (about a shame not to outrun a cop) that makes me want a Ferrari now and consider the NSX just another glorified civic, being afforded by these kids....... shame...

Well if you watch the video more carefully this all took place on a wet two lane road with traffic coming the opposite way. They were doing 145mph, that takes serious balls. It's not about power in this case.

Back