• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners Discussion

Yes, Queen, that is the post I am talking about. I am still waiting for him to send me that gold that he was going on and on about though........ :biggrin:

ParisModel said:
Yes, Queen, that is the post I am talking about. I am still waiting for him to send me that gold that he was going on and on about though........ :biggrin:
i'll give ya this - for a fluffybunny, you've got chutzpah :)

That's what I'm talkin' about! :tongue: It's about time we spice this site up. Why should the Ferrari and Lambo sites have all the fun. :smile:

Damn, dude that's pretty hardcore. That must have been a really bitter breakup for you to lay it down like that. Regardless of the circumstances, I don't think nsxprime is really the place to have a post-relationship insult war. Everyone's got dirty laundry, IMO this isn't the place to do it... even in off topic.

kclements said:
I assure all of you that Ashley is everything she acts like and then some. Her pictures are real but then again so is her personality, morals and ethics. :rolleyes: . And I assure you I'm not the only one on Prime that has been burned by her... I was just the first... and the only one to say anything in public so far.

As far as the gold? Anyone who knows Ashley well, knows that she doesnt like gold... She likes Diamonds, Clothes... $1100 Chanell Shoes and expensive hand bags..... :wink: But then again nobody can say she has bad taste. isnt that right BG's......

Hows your car running btw.....

Kevin

Airing dirty laundry like this just makes YOU look foolish. As a friend I would suggest you try and save what is left of your self respect and make wiser choices about what you post. This is not high school :wink: .

Time to move on...IMO

Dave

P.S. I like the pics :biggrin:

kittenssave.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman....

The ONLY thing I would like to know is if your ALL going to be at NSXPO!!?? If you are, I call dubs on selling tix!!! :tongue:

nsxtasy said:
There are some female NSXprime members here. But I can assure you that they don't use a scantily-clad picture of themselves for their avatars. (With the exception of a Mr. Men cartoon picture. ;) )

:wink:

kclements said:
I wouldnt want to let you guys down.. so since we are all trying to "keep it real".... here are some random pics for you... we'll see if they fly... :eek:
ok, ok, ok... this is getting to be too much like a jerry springer episode. just tell me the middle picture was taken *before* the cigarette/champagne shot.

on 2nd thought - don't... real gentlemen - even pissed off gentlemen - shouldn't kiss and tell.

Hey gang....can we just lock this thread since it is pretty much useless and is turning ugly really fast? I really hate to watch this thread go south so fast and have people turning into a 4th grade classroom... :frown:

kclements said:
Hey I never started this.... infact I think I have been pretty niced up until now. I never once brought her name up on prime until SHE decided SHE wanted to talk shit... Take how you will Dave.... You can have her..... Dont be pissed that I'm calling bull shit..

"As a friend I would suggest you try and save what is left of your self respect and make wiser choices about what you post. "

Might be a good time to take the high road and leave this behind, you seem to be beating a dead horse and that does not come across as very classy. :frown:

FYI, I am older than her Dad and that is too creepy for me to ever 'have' her... :rolleyes:

Hey LUD, how about a 'Relationship' forum? Maybe a 'Jerry Springer' forum? :biggrin:

Kevin, how did the repair turn out on the NSX? Are you back on the road?

satan_srv said:
absolutely.

rules you accepted by registration said:
3. THIS SITE IS PRIMARILY FOR NSX OWNERS. Non-owners who are interested in the NSX are certainly welcome as well, particularly those looking to buy an NSX -- in fact there is an entire forum set up for new and prospective owners! But please respect the fact that the rest of this site is fundamentally for NSX owners to exchange information. If a non-owner has questions, people will be more than happy to help answer them, but I ask that non-owners refrain from "dominating" discussions.

Am I a Troll? Or Looking for a life?
What a sad state of affairs......... :biggrin:

Back