• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners Discussion

actually one way to do would be to make the 'owners' only available to nsxprime supporters (financially). Owner or not if you're a supporter you probably know what topics go where..

This is a great thread. Everyone bitching and complaining, and Lud just ignoring it all. :D

khappucino said:
I dont think its totally inclusive to Owners only, anyhow for all you guys know i could be driving a CRX that has NSX logo on the back :biggrin:

So you're the owner of this "nsx"? ;) :D

Attachments

• NSX tail light conversion on a CRX.jpg
    NSX tail light conversion on a CRX.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 488
NeoNSX said:
This is a great thread. Everyone bitching and complaining, and Lud just ignoring it all. :D
probably tired of repeating the obvious to those who won't hear. <sigh>

Or a; "post anything you want because Lud won't delete it" forum :tongue: :wink:

Agreed... nobody compares to Freddy. :biggrin:

ParisModel: You can post wherever you like, following the guidelines is just the preferred method. :wink:

nsxtasy: I can assure you that the ParisModel's avatar and personal info is real. I've had the privilege of dating a good number of pretty girls in my youthful 26 years (not ParisModel). I'll tell you that they all (overgeneralization) have a similar confidence and sassiness about them - just like ParisModel.

[/QUOTE]nsxtasy: I can assure you that the ParisModel's avatar and personal info is real. I've had the privilege of dating a good number of pretty girls in my youthful 26 years (not ParisModel). I'll tell you that they all (overgeneralization) have a similar confidence and sassiness about them - just like ParisModel.[/QUOTE]

Well, not ALL of us..... :cool: But yes; some!

Ashley, you can borrow my vin# and post to your hearts content....I kinda like you getting under "some" of the guys skin on this website. It makes for funny entertainment...Take care, and post more lovely photos. ur friend. Brent :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

redshift said:
nsxtasy: I can assure you that the ParisModel's avatar and personal info is real.
I've learned not to believe that people are who they claim to be on the internet, ever since the FBI caught me in that vice sting... oops! Never mind! :redface:

You really shoudn't believe much of what you hear on the internet. BUT, my ex-boyfriend has said enough on here to prove me ligit! :biggrin: Thanks Kevin..... :wink:

nsxtasy said:
I've learned not to believe that people are who they claim to be on the internet, ever since the FBI caught me in that vice sting... oops! Never mind! :redface:

KInKy? Kinky Saline? Is that you?!?! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Philip

I can personally vouch for Ashley's credentials, including how good her ass looks in a tight pair of jeans :biggrin: . She may not own an NSX yet, but she makes a fine co-pilot and never says anything but 'faster please!' and giggles with delite when in an NSX at 9/10s, sideways on the track. As I have said before, You go girl!

I am still working on the g-string clad photo of myself for my avitair, for some reason they always pull the negs and leave out the prints when I get the pictures back? Public service? Vice squad? Miss Manners? Devine internention? I don't know but I will keep trying! Maybe I will get my back waxed next time?

NCC-1701D said:
Some people on here own more than 1 NSX.

Who?? Personally...I would never buy an NSX, and sure as heck would not drive it, or let it see rain or mud or anything that might cause its resale value to decline....I mean....yeah...you know... ;)

In regards to this thread in the "NSX Owners Forum"...

Bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla and bla.

-j-

ParisModel said:
You really shoudn't believe much of what you hear on the internet. BUT, my ex-boyfriend has said enough on here to prove me ligit! :biggrin: Thanks Kevin..... :wink:
actually, didn't he say you were a golddigger that cost him many thousands of $$$'s - and he warned others about the risks of exposure.

or is that someone else i'm thinking of?

Back