NSX on 405N (Sat. Night)

Eric,
I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys release. I read that someone else has the Crash license now and you guys aren't developing the one for the PS2 anymore.
Working on a new mascot???
biggrin.gif

Crash is in our past...and in just a few weeks you'll see what is in our present (and, hopefully, future).
tongue.gif

Another Trojan spotting. A black nsx with I think Momo arrows wearing a USC plate. Any of you Socal guys go to Peyton Cramer to get your car serviced?

Another Trojan spotting. A black nsx with I think Momo arrows wearing a USC plate. Any of you Socal guys go to Peyton Cramer to get your car serviced?

I've seen at least two black NSXs with USC plates...can't recall what kind of wheels either had. One of them I saw was in the service area at Acura of Pasadena.

I've stopped by Peyton Cramer service, but have not actually used them. Have you? If so, what's your impression of their service department?

I thought I liked their salespeople...they seemed very helpful when I started looking for my NSX. But they never called me to let me know when a new NSX came in stock...nor did they EVER reply to any e-mail requests for such info. To be fair, they only had one 2000 NSX in stock (a yellow one)...or so they say.

Later, I talked to a sales guy there who nearly dissed their entire inventory (when I mentioned that I wasn't terribly fond of the CL's look, he made it sound like I was better off buying an American car if I wanted "something with more style"! I think I caught him off guard when I told him I drove a NSX.

I've been going to Peyton for about 6 months now. The guy to talk to is Jon Martin. This guy knows his $#!^. He has an extensive background with tuning. He worked in Japan for a bit with Jun, and I believe he actually worked in the NSX plant. He says that he works on Dean's car. I'm not sure who Dean is but I remember seeing his name here somewhere.

Anyone out there in socal interested in doing some shifter-cart racing?

BTW saw another blk NSX with the plates CANCOOK at Manhattan Village. I think I saw that plate somewhere on here.

He says that he works on Dean's car

Dean Sadamune? HEH! I'm sure that's who he's talking about. He too is in the area...drives a black one with some mods. I'll e-mail him to see what he thinks.

Anyone out there in socal interested in doing some shifter-cart racing?

I've only been one time (just took an introductory course) and would love to go again (as would many of my coworkers), but have no time to do so in the forseeable future.

Originally posted by netNSX:
I've been going to Peyton for about 6 months now. The guy to talk to is Jon Martin. This guy knows his $#!^. He has an extensive background with tuning. He worked in Japan for a bit with Jun, and I believe he actually worked in the NSX plant.

ICBW, but Jon is a service advisor, not a mechanic. Do you know who actually works on your car?

Looks like there are quite a few of you are in Torrance area. I used to organize a lunch meeting in Gardena area during weekdays but due to our work schedules, we stopped meeting.

I'm planning on having a meeting this Friday at Maui Chicken (on Redondo Blvd between Vermont and Western). I believe we'll be meeting around 12:30.

So if you work in surrounding area, stop by and have a lunch with us. It'll be better than having a lunch with your boring co-worker who don't know a thing about NSX!

p.s. I have a couple of parts catalog for NSX that I like to give out.

Back