• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX OEM Back Windshield Fitment / replacement

Does anyone know if a 97-05 Back windshield fits on a 91? Had mine broken and cant find anyone that carries a OEM 91 back glass. Found a few new/used 97 pieces but dont wanna pull the trigger if it doesn’t fit. The part numbers are different and local dealership cannot confirm.

It will fit but will be a different colour.
Thanks for the info, is your experience 1st hand?
Would I use the 97 part numbers associated with that? I dont mind if the color of the glass is different.
Fitment is my primary concern.

Does anyone know if a 97-05 Back windshield fits on a 91? Had mine broken and cant find anyone that carries a OEM 91 back glass. Found a few new/used 97 pieces but dont wanna pull the trigger if it doesn’t fit. The part numbers are different and local dealership cannot confirm.

You can still get the 91 glass. MITA Motorsports should be able to source it for you. Are you talking about the rear clamshell glass or the glass partition between the passenger and engine compartments? Both are still available.

https://www.mitamotorsports.com/

I ended up finding the back rear hatch glass on eBay. It’s the large exterior hatch glass not the cabin separating glass.

now the issue is finding the gaskets and seals. Thanks for the MITA link.

I ended up finding the back rear hatch glass on eBay. It’s the large exterior hatch glass not the cabin separating glass.

now the issue is finding the gaskets and seals. Thanks for the MITA link.

No problem- MITA should have those seals too.

Awesome. Glad you found the rear windshield on eBay. I hope it arrives in one piece.

In regards to Mita, I also have bought many items from them. No issues with them and already have a wish-list for more items to purchase. Be aware with Covid, shipping might take awhile. So be patient.
If you have any questions, just email Mita directly.

P.S. I think we spoke on FB. Welcome to Prime. :)
Good luck with the repair and enjoy driving your car again.

Cheers

Back