NSX New Hampshire 04 / Exotic Car Show

RichH said:
Also Miled it was a great surprise to see you and Tony.

Cheers Rich

Hey Rich,

It was nice seeing you as well.:D

Ciao... Miléd

1st NSX event

Masha and I would like to thank Rich and Amanda for all their effort in hosting the car show in NH last weekend. I knew I would have a great time, but (a pleasant surprise) Masha also enjoyed herself. Thank you also to all the other NE NSXers for making our first official event a big hit. We commented on how friendly and easy-going everyone was on the way home. We really wished we could have stayed Sat night, but the 80's party had first-dibs. Anyway, I'm glad to be able to put a face to all your log-in names. See everyone at the next event.
Jesse & Masha

Rich and Amanda,
Thanks for being such nice hosts for this event. God bless you both for being so generous with your time and effort. I appreciate it. Janet and I loved seeing you both again.

Jeff, thanks for the invite for our club and a big thumbs up to that 2nd gen silver Viper with 680hp at the rear wheels. What a car!
He was along side me as we exited the Budweiser Factory and he gave it a goose at the traffic light. It doesn't just take off it EXPLODES. Sounded like the earth was being split open. Sitting next to that monster made me feel like a baby next to a linebacker. I can see a 2nd gen in my garage next to my NSX eventually. It was scary sick and I loved it!
All your members were great to chat with and had some really hot cars. (That supercharger job on that coupe!!! :D)

Romeo, hope to see you at some future gatherings including NSXPO. Cool car, concept and execution!

And thanks for the trophy. I'm keeping on my night stand for a while!

Joe Lomoriello

Hey Joey! (pbassjo)

Your interior was DOPE! I mean, it lQQked great! lol It almost matches your avatar. You should take a pic of your actual interior (same angle as your current avatar), and make that your new avatar. Whadaya say? Nice seeing youz guys (that means you and Janet).:D

Ciao amico...

Miléd

Joe,

It was nice to see you and Janet again, it's been too long.

Again, nice to meet and see all you first time attendees:
Romeo & Sandra (NY), Shaw Yang (MA), Jesse & Marsha (CT), Ron & Ginnie (NY), Alan & Alan (MD), John McCarthy (MA), Ernie & Vicki (NY).

Also the raffle prizes that were not on hand, are in the mail tomorrow.

Rich

I did a car show today in Marshfield, MA
The NSX gets put in a crappy class being a Honda but thats a different story. About 3 hours into the show the Diablo that won best of show came driving in with a Testirossa behind in that also was in the New Hampshire show.I talked with both guys and they were real friendly guys and it turns out that the Diablo lives a couple of towns away. Once they showed they drew a big crowd. Know that there was some exotic sport cars there I went and got my car out of the crowd of imports and drove it over and park next to thes guys. I thought the NSX would be out classed but it held its own. You guys would have been proud.

Back