NSX New Hampshire 04 / Exotic Car Show

June 15 Update: June 19's, New Hampshire NSX 04

We currently have 25 NSXs Registered with others planning to attend?

14 NSX's making the Marriott home for the weekend.

29 people attending dinner Saturday night.

Parking arrangements have been finalized. Our parking area will once again be in the rear of the hotel. Look for the police tape. I should be there about 2:30 pm on Friday the 18th.

If you would still like to attend, LET ME KNOW YESTERDAY!.

To get more info go to: www.nsxuppereast.com

So far, we have raised $630.00 for Make A Wish.

I am sure there will be caravan info posted closer to the event.

Cheers Rich

Last edited:
Caravan

If anyone wants to hook up and caravan up to New Hampshire, I will be leaving after work on Friday and will try to beat the 84 rush hour traffic. Ideally, this would have me leaving the northern Westchester area by around 3:00-3:30.

Count Karen and I in, we are getting out of work around noon.

If you remember last year we didn't get to the Hotel until 3:00AM, that was horible. This year we're leaving early:):)

John,

I will be listening for you guys on MY club radio!!:).

See you Saturday,

LarryB

I will be listening for you guys on MY club radio!!
Hopefully the charge lasts :):)

Larry B,

What time are you leaving Warwick?

You might run into a large Viper / Ferarri Crew from the area leaving NYC for the NE Exotic show around noon.

Some of that group is staying at the Marriott.

It is going to be a great time.

Rich

You might run into a large Viper / Ferarri Crew from the area leaving NYC for the NE Exotic show around noon.
Are they bringing their entourage of tow trucks and support vehicles:):)

We will be leaving northern Westchester area by around 3:00 which should put us up at the hotel hopefully around 7-7:30.

BOY, I AM REALLY BUMMED THAT I CANNOT BE WITH YOU FOLKS THIS YEAR!!! Have a great time all the same and I look forward to all the photos!

Cheers-

Nev

I will be leaving NW CT around 6:00 :mad: because my wife works at a bank and Friday night are when they balance out for the week. Anyway, I will be at Lee, MA (Mass turnpike) at 7:00. Will anyone else be in the area? I am considering buying a club radio, but it might be pointless because of my late start. We will be arriving at the hotel around 9:00 (hopefully). Thanks.
Jesse

Parking

I should be at the Hotel Friday June 18 around 2 PM no later than 3. I will be hanging out in the parking lot doing parking control duty.

Look forward to seeing you guys.

Rich

Hi Bob,

I hope you did not hurt your car!

RCH

As of 6/12

Here is a break down of attendees by:

STATE:

MA= 8 / NY 6 / NH 5 / RI 2 / NJ 2 / MD 1 / CT 1

NSX COLORS:

Red 8 / Black 8/ Silver 4 / Yellow 2 / Green 2 / Midnight 1

We Have 27 attending dinner Saturday night.

Cheers Rich

Yes, it happened at speed. The video is in real time. I eased up on the throttle right before because I felt a sensation as if the right rear might have gone flat or lost its wheel weights causing it to become unbalanced.

Save me a good parking spot for my E55. At least it is the same color scheme as my NSX.

Brakes last Saturday, Flowers on Sunday

Now, I hate to take this thread somewhere it needn't be taken. Let's just say that after viewing the video, I'm glad that you're ok. I listened very carefully, and also was glad to say that the soundtrack remained "G". I'm going to miss all of the action next week, but sadly I'm unable to attend this event yet again this year. I'm still depending on you for the pictures of what I missed. Glad that you're alright!!!:)

Still assessing the damage. Rear panel is bent slightly and some suspension work will be needed but overall (can you hear me knocking on wood right about now?) it looks relatively minor. I think most of the damage occurred when they tried to tow me out of the swamp with only 3 wheels on and no good place to hook it up.

The last minute (late) registrations are still coming in.

For all of you guys arriving Saturday Morning:

The departure time from the Marriott has been changed from 8:45 to 8:30.

So, I recommend you be there as close to 8:00 am as possible.

RCH

For you guys that don't know. Jeff is the VP of the Viper Club NE and the organizer of the Exotic Car Show.

Also the weather forcast is great. Maybe a shower on Friday, but Sunny and mid 70's for Saturday.

Yong are you organizing a MA caravan for Saturday morning.

I believe there are 8 cars from MA.

See you guys soon.

Rich

Last edited:
Back