NSX Mt. Greylock Gathering August 21st

foxy-abby said:
I will echo Peter's remarks. Clem and Lori really did a great job. Hopefully next year's weather will cooperate so the drive and turnout will be impoved. Nice to see the guys again.

Miled -- Masha made me drive the whole way home with the radio on (i.e. antenna up). I get in trouble if I say anything, so you have to give her hell for me next time.

Jesse

Sorry for only getting to this now but I got in late the night after the event, left next day for upstate NY, and only now returning.

I will also echo Pete's and Jesse's remarks. After informing Clem that he needed to have his center dash redone, install OEM wheels, and that his NSX is in the snap ring range, I thought for sure I'd be spending the rest of the afternoon out in the rain!:D Clem, I know, I know - I'm sick and need help. Can you recommend a shrink that drives an OEM Honda? LOL

Masha, cut it out!:p And Jesse, I beg of you, please get that SmarTenna and use CDs only!:D

Nice seeing you, Masha, and everyone again. Merci beaucoup M. et Mme. Beauchemin.;)

Salut,

Miléd

TonyD said:
I'm sure the sunset and rainbow pics would have been better if they were not taken through the window at high speed
smile.gif

Other than high speed, is there any other way you know how to drive?
434.gif

Actually there were many people swerving off the road with near miss accidents just to stop for the rainbow...

While Tony drove, I was taking shots and when I moved the camera away, it went from rainbow to a bunch of cars slamming on their brakes! One of the topics discussed at Clem's house was on the driving in this country!
45.gif

TonyD said:
Either way I can only take credit for throwing the camera at Miled and demanding that he take some pictures while I was driving too fast
smile.gif

Well, the ultimatum was... either take the pics or walk home!
290.gif

Larry Bastanza said:
Yes the day was wet, but is was a fine gathering and Clem and Lori prepared very well for this event, and were great hosts.

Regards,
LarryB

Hey Larrrrrrrrrrrry...
167.gif

Back