NSX Mt. Greylock Gathering August 21st

Peter said we should take the Taconic so that is why I picked 684 to 84. I will double check with him either later tonight or tomorrow when I get back from Court.

Hey Rich,

If you are there tomorrow you may be alone:):):).

See ya Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Could not resist:D
LarryB

It looks like we will be skipping the Taconic so the best meeting place would be at the rest stop on Route 684 North just passed the Hardscrabble Road Exit. Plan on leaving from there around 7:30am.

Last edited:
That is correct. We will be taking 84 East just passed that rest stop.

PLEASE NOTE the change in meeting time to 7:30 at the rest stop.

Rain or shine, we are heading up so if you have not already confirmed (Bailey) please let us know so we don't wait around.

Last edited:
TonyD said:
Hmmm, that looks like it is just past exit 8 on I-684...

Does this mean the planned route is via I-84 east?

Hey Tony,

I know exactly where this stop is. If you want, we can hook up with Bob in the morning. See you later this evening...

RSO 34 said:
That is correct. We will be taking 84 East just passed that rest stop.

PLEASE NOTE the change in meeting time to 7:30 at the rest stop.

Rain or shine, we are heading up so if you have not already confirmed (Bailey) please let us know so we don't wait around.

The Weather isnt looking too good at this point but they said it was gonna rain today and its beautiful out. I will give you a call tonight Bob.

I am heading out to a wake shortly so just leave a message on my cell voicemail as to whether we should wait for you. You can do that in the morning as well if you want to wait until the last minute just get me before we plan on leaving the rest stop at 7:30.

Sorry to say we are not going to make it.

I woke up to get ready, I had no power, just got it back. The weather is terrible, heavy rains, hail and thunder storms. Not such great conditions for a joy ride.

I hope you guys are getting better weather down in NY.

From what I have read online the threat should pass this evening, and of course it will be beautiful on Sunday.

We will probably head to head to Kennebunkport, Maine tomorrow.

Clem, Thanks fo the gracious invitation. I look forward to meeting you and seeing the gang soon.

Have a great time and get some pics.

Cheers
RCH

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the drive today. After spending a good part of Friday night/early Saturday morning in the vet emergency room with my dog, we had to bring her down to Manhattan for emergency heart surgery involving a pacemaker. She just came out 30 minutes ago and is doing well but needs to be in intensive care until later on Sunday.

Hopefully the weather held out enough for you guys to enjoy the scenery.

Bob,

My god, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. Karen and I hope for a speedy recovery, please keep us posted.

-John

RSO 34 said:
Sorry I missed the drive today. After spending a good part of Friday night/early Saturday morning in the vet emergency room with my dog, we had to bring her down to Manhattan for emergency heart surgery involving a pacemaker. She just came out 30 minutes ago and is doing well but needs to be in intensive care until later on Sunday.

Hopefully the weather held out enough for you guys to enjoy the scenery.

Im sorry to hear about your dog I hope that everything will be fine and your happy family will be back together soon. Im sorry I missed this drive but I stayed up a bit too late and driving in the rain while your half asleep isnt a good idea. Hope to see everyone at nsxpo.

I will echo Peter's remarks. Clem and Lori really did a great job. Hopefully next year's weather will cooperate so the drive and turnout will be impoved. Nice to see the guys again.

Miled -- Masha made me drive the whole way home with the radio on (i.e. antenna up). I get in trouble if I say anything, so you have to give her hell for me next time.

Jesse

Thanks Clem and Lori for a great day despite the weather...

Some pics of the rainy day which nature ended with bright colors....

7607331-L.jpg

7607333-L.jpg

7607334-L.jpg

7607319-L.jpg

7607360-L.jpg

7607358-L.jpg

Some more pictures here

Yes the day was wet, but is was a fine gathering and Clem and Lori prepared very well for this event, and were great hosts. Since we did not have the typical scheduled LimeRock undercarriage wash this year Memorial Day weekend, the weather Gods, left that to Clem:). I cannot wait until next year to actually see the view from MT. Greylock.

Thanks again, Clem and Lori for a great day!

Regards,
LarryB

Back