NSX Mt. Greylock Gathering August 21st

Dear All,

Please join myself and my wife at our summer house in Otis MA for a road trip to Mt. Greylock on August 21st, 2004. Mt Greylock is located in North Adams MA. Meet in Otis between 9:30 am and depart at 10:30. The cottage address is:

314 Kibbe Road (at the corner of Pine Rd and Kibbe Rd)
East Otis, MA (in Western MA in the Berkshires)

East Otis is approximately 20 miles south Lee MA exit (#2) of the Mass Turnpike (I-90) and 20 miles north of Winstead CT.

The phone number that day for directions is:

413 269-6828

Please RSVP ASAP to:

[email protected] or at Phone # 860 677-0190

Cost is $10 per head.

BYOB and bring your bathing suit and towel (We are on a beautiful resevior).

Thanks,

Clem Beauchemin
[email protected]

Mt. Greylock has one of the most fantastic roads in New England. Sounds like fun!!

Is anyone from New Jersey planning on taking the drive up?? KAR and I are thinking about it, however I may be on call:(:(:(

Clem,
Count Masha and I in. Sounds like a great time. For people driving north through CT, we'll talk about a caravan.
Jesse

Also, did you get the Griot's stuff I sent to you and Karen?

Yes, KAR & I thank you very much :D:D:D

Folks-

Sorry, we'll have to graciously bow out from this one as well. My Boards are the coming week after this event......gulp!

I am sure that it will be a swell time as usual.

Cheers-

NevSX

As this event is getting closer can we get a head count as to who is going??

Like I said above, Masha and I (CT) will be attending. Anyone passing through NW CT, let me know for a caravan. I know the area fairly well, so hopefully we all won't get lost. I'm probably about an hour away from Mt Greylock.
Jesse

Well, I'm secondary "On-Call" for that entire week so I'm not supposed to be further then 10 minutes from my house the entire week, but I'm gonna try to go (have to pull some favors)

As the event gets closer I will make a descision... what are the plans for goin there from the ny area ? going the nite b4 and getting a room ?

I think everyone is just doing it up and back in one day. I will be coming up with Peter and Sylvia that morning so when we get a little closer and have a full headcount we can arrange location/locations to hook up for the trip up.

RSO 34 said:
I think everyone is just doing it up and back in one day. I will be coming up with Peter and Sylvia that morning so when we get a little closer and have a full headcount we can arrange location/locations to hook up for the trip up.

Sounds good to me...by the way Bob you looked very happy today at lunch time in your nsx which im guessing got the new cats.

No new cats (or dogs for that matter). It's not a problem to drive it as long as I don't mind that I am contributing to pollution that will cause a one degree temperature increase in global warming in about one trillion years.

I have RSVPed, but it looks like it is going to r**n this weekend.
I wonder if this is going to be rain or shine event.

I haven't checked accuweather yet because it generally is not "accurate" until within 48 hours.

For those coming from the NY area, Peter and I will be leaving Northern Westchester at 7:30am. You can meet us at rest stops either Northbound Route 684 or Westbound Route 84.

Please confirm whether you will be joining us.

Hi Guys,

I am in.

FYI: I just talked to Ms. Beauchemin and rain or shine it is!!:).

Should I meet you guys on West 84?

Later,
LarryB

Back