NSX makes me laugh!

this car just makes me laugh! went to register my car at the DMV,then the smog, then a quick cruise around the neighborhood mall....

all I heard was:

"nice @ss car!"

"what kind of car is that?" "thought it was a lamborghini!"

two people talking: "what kind of car is that?" "I dont know, but it's bad @ss"

anyways, why does this make me laugh? because it's a 17 year old car!

p.s. Never got this much attention with my Silver ones....must be the yellow!!!!!

this car just makes me laugh! went to register my car at the DMV,then the smog, then a quick cruise around the neighborhood mall....

all I heard was:

"nice @ss car!"

p.s. Never got this much attention with my Silver ones....must be the yellow!!!!!

I get the same thing in Atlanta Ga,,,,

How Fast?
What is It?
Ns what???

Damit Acura?

Is it a Import?
How Much, how fast.........

I get is it a Fearri???? I guess cause its formula red... I was parked next to a DB9 and no one was paying it any attention. I was though...

all I heard was:

"nice @ss car!"

Yellow is also eye catching. Have you heard "that's my favorite car in Gran Turismo and in that color"? I have.:biggrin:

all I heard was:

"nice @ss car!"

YELLOW, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the confused look on the ladies face at the DMV when she runs the vin number and sees honda and cant understand why its 2300$ in property tax. They always think their system is jacked up.

I was shutting the door of my garage parked NSX when a well dressed couple in their 30s approached me and I could tell he wanted to talk to me about my car. I asked if they were interested in the NSX and he said no. He wanted to buy my BMW parked 10 feet away.

I was sort of disappointed.

I would have to say color is EVERYTHING on an NSX. I was at the dealership a couple days ago. There was a silver 2000 in for tires. I hadn't sen one before. Very unimpressed. I have a white one that gets tons of looks. The light colors show off the lines and shadows of the car far better than any other colors.

I would have to say color is EVERYTHING on an NSX. I was at the dealership a couple days ago. There was a silver 2000 in for tires. I hadn't sen one before. Very unimpressed. I have a white one that gets tons of looks. The light colors show off the lines and shadows of the car far better than any other colors.

Yes, color is everything. Sebring Silver really does it for this car! :wink:

I like the confused look on the ladies face at the DMV when she runs the vin number and sees honda and cant understand why its 2300$ in property tax. They always think their system is jacked up.

tell them the computer is AFU'd and the tax is $1.00.:tongue: :rolleyes: :tongue:

Yellow... come on....

No one has said "he must be compensating for a small peewee" yet?

Oh BOY! I have got the "silver" guys all up in the air now. Sorry, not bashing the car, color or the driver. Bright colors are eye catchers. the lighter the color the more pronounced the shadow lines. That is why black cars, as sexy as they may look, do not show the design lines as well. Wait...... Oh yes that's right.... I do this for a living!

BUT, I say to each their own 1000%! I would take a X with primer before I had something else in ANY color.

why does everyone pick on the silver guys:frown:

He has gone from silver to yellow for all of about 6 days and he is talking smack already.

Silver guys are secure, OK? they don't need the car to say "hey look at me". They own silver because they are already looked at by hot women because the silver shows they are intelligent, cool, good looking, strong, desirable and humble.

Did I say secure?

Yeah I did. But I forgot witty. And funny.

He has gone from silver to yellow for all of about 6 days and he is talking smack already.

Silver guys are secure, OK? they don't need the car to say "hey look at me". They own silver because they are already looked at by hot women because the silver shows they are intelligent, cool, good looking, strong, desirable and humble.

Did I say secure?

Yeah I did. But I forgot witty. And funny.
Real men drive Yellow, Silver is for old folks, or those who have no taste in color (great car, just not in silver). By the way, your car would be even faster and sound even better if it was yellow!

Real men drive Yellow, Silver is for old folks, or those who have no taste in color (great car, just not in silver). By the way, your car would be even faster and sound even better if it was yellow!

black > all :cool:

I had Silver a one and I loved it, I now have yellow a one, and I love it! :cool:

I can say with out a doubt, the yellow definitely gets more attention and lets face it guys, thats one of the main reasons we own this car...:rolleyes:

I don't have a dog in either fight, I'm just glad to own this marvel! :cool:

as long as it's yellow.... :biggrin: J/K :tongue:

Well, you would have to be secure to wear yellow panties. So I am pretty insecure then. But I'll say that and sports car that is yellow has to have a set of balls to prove it. I'll go a set further and say that my initial statement did mention that the silverX I saw was an automatic. Hey wait. Were the highest number of automatics produced in silver (with lower HP)?

Not to add to much a strange twist, the silver one I saw was being driven by some guys wife.........

I'm not trying to stir up anything. Just a few observations. I mean hey, silver is ...... safe and secure if you are insecure.

You guys are sure touchy on this color thing...:rolleyes:

*pulls panties out of a$$* :biggrin:

Back