NSX makes me laugh!

very first day I bought My car, I took it for inspection and the first question was "isnt that an 80 thousand dollar car". My thoughts were well msrp was around 65 and sold over 100 and NA2 sells close to 80 but I didnt pay that much.lol

Later I parked at a coffee bar, and overheared a conversation by an Insurance sales person and a young man. They glanced over and said look at that NSX wow thats two hundred thousand brand new I was speachless.:eek:

Hey Dave, you forgot............. :biggrin:

190305_153_full.jpg

238277NSur_w.jpg

big_bird_jpg.jpg

Sorry guys...:rolleyes: :tongue: :smile:

WTF!!! Then why is your avatar a yellow one?!! Your signature says 04 silver and you display yellow on the avatar? do you have two? are you in the closet? Either way get it fixed because you just hurt the silver cause more than you helped it. LOL... man the people I have to work with...

WTF!!! Then why is your avatar a yellow one?!! Your signature says 04 silver and you display yellow on the avatar? do you have two? are you in the closet? Either way get it fixed because you just hurt the silver cause more than you helped it. LOL... man the people I have to work with...

I guess you don't remember me from last year in the Silver/LBPB battle :confused: You talked me into the GT-one exhaust for my car. Anyway, I had a silver one and loved it, but it's totaled and I have a yellow one now... (yes I need to update my sig...) :rolleyes:

As far as the battle of colors goes, I really don't give a rats a$$! :cool: I'm just having fun with the whole thing... :smile: notice my smiley is yellow...:biggrin:

Jamie!! you went yellow?!! when did that happen? lol... well I am glad you can laugh at yourself. So you are the one responsible for one less Silverstone...

Jamie!! you went yellow?!! when did that happen? lol... well I am glad you can laugh at yourself. So you are the one responsible for one less Silverstone...

I miss my Silver and yes, I am responsible for one less...:frown: This all happen back in Nov. and I haven't been the same since. :redface: It's all good now but I guess we're not on the same team any more...:cool:
BTW, I'll always be a silverguy@heart...:biggrin:

guys, this was not the point of this thread!!! :redface:

What do you mean? You started the battle with your last comment in the first post... :rolleyes: What did you expect, and what was the point of this thread :confused:

What do you mean? You started the battle with your last comment in the first post... :rolleyes: What did you expect, and what was the point of this thread :confused:

This was my comment,

p.s. Never got this much attention with my Silver ones....must be the yellow!!!!!

it is neutral, non offensive, and just an observation. I would go as far as saying fact, that yellow would naturally grab more attention than silver, same with red, red would do the same. not saying one is better or one is worse. it is also an observation after owning two silver cars, which i loved, and still do, and now owning a yellow, and getting a much different reaction from people on a short drive somewhere. I still have yet to take the car out again, so it may be bs, but that's what i noticed on my first drive out.

ehh, the world keeps spinning i guess.

I may have a Pearl Yellow NSX, but if you must know, I'm rather fond of lime green. Like this chick's sneakers. :biggrin:

Attachments

• GreenSneakers.jpg
    GreenSneakers.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 64
Of course blue isn't bad either...

Attachments

• Ooof2.jpg
    Ooof2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 50
Or, in a pinch, white...

Attachments

• Parrot.jpg
    Parrot.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 52
This was my comment,

it is neutral, non offensive, and just an observation.

ehh, the world keeps spinning i guess.

No one said your statement was offensive but it was bound to start up a color war around here....:rolleyes: :biggrin: Just be glad you didn't mention LBBP... :eek: :smile:

BTW..... Captain, I see where you get the overkill! :tongue: Nice! :cool:

I don't know what makes me laugh more...the NSX, or people like you who keep coming back again and again and again and...

I don't know what makes me laugh more...the NSX, or people like you who keep coming back again and again and again and...

NSX is like crack! It's the worst feeling once it leaves the driveway...this one is staying :) that's why i was so pickey when I was on my hunt...didnt want to settle on anything!

Back