NSX Lease Promo...

I am in the market to get a 03 NSX ASAP considering the Lease is really cheap right now for a $89k car.

$799/month
$1599 down
36 months

However, I am having the hardest time finding the color I want! There are yellows, oranges, whites and reds.. these are all the ones I DONT want!

I would be interested in Black, Silver, or Blue...

Does anyone know if the lease special will be extended for next month (August)?????

Anyone have any inside info on that?

Please let me know. Any help is appreciated.

I don't think anyone will know until August 1st. I went through the same dilemna last month and ended up getting a yellow one, even though blue/blue or blue/black was my preferred color combo. However, I am very happy with the car and many people have told me they think yellow is the best color for an NSX.

For me, I wasn't willing to take a chance on missing out on getting an NSX because I was being too picky on color. Without the special lease plan, there is no way I could afford to drive this car. This may have been my only chance to drive an exotic in my lifetime and I was not willing to gamble with that.

This car is beautiful and looks great in any color. I suggest you pick your favorite from what is available. If you miss out you willb e sorry. But I guess the decision is yours to make.

Radley Acura in Baileys Crossroads, VA has the last incoming (or one of the last) 03 NSXs. I bought my 01 new there a few years ago but the guy I bought it from just left the dealership. Anyway, the car is blue/black and is not spoken for. When I inquired about 6 weeks ago, I was told the lease deal would continue through September. Keep in mind the person who told me this is no longer there. Good luck.

Back