NSX Est Fest! May 16-18 2008

I know I am a bit late with this post but I have just been swamped. I would like to thank everyone at the show and shine and a special thanks to the judges that selected my car for "Best of Show". I was quite surprised as it was just a stock '04 amidst so many beautiful and perfect examples of the NSX. I am more impressed with cars that are 13 years older and in better than new condition.

I know am a little obsessive about cleaning and polishing and the rainy conditions were a type of deprogramming therapy I guess, as I got over many issues that weekend.

A very big thank you to the Canadian NSX Club for the wonderful prizes that were handed out and especially for the one I won; a door trim kit made of billet aluminum made by Stacy and sold via SOS. It is a beautiful addition of bling to my otherwise stock car. This could be the beginning of the first hit of the Mod crack pipe. We'll see.

The kit was a challenge to install on the first door as I carefully worked my way through so as not to damage anything, but the second door took 1/4th the time. A piece of cake once you figure it out. Attached are the pictures of the installed product. I actually installed it a week after the event and just didn't have time to take and post the photos.

Thank you all once again,

Tytus

Attachments

• NSX billet aluminum door trim 007.jpg
    NSX billet aluminum door trim 007.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 34
  • NSX billet aluminum door trim 002.jpg
    NSX billet aluminum door trim 002.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 25
  • NSX billet aluminum door trim 003.jpg
    NSX billet aluminum door trim 003.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 33