NSX bodykit/wheel combo

Hey guys just had a couple of questions for ya. I'm still two or three years away from owning an NSX (I plan on buying a red 94) but that doesn't stop me from staying up at night and thinking of what I'm gonna do to the car!:biggrin: So I plan on going with a Wings West front lip, Vinny's side skirts and Wings West rear with stock 02+ NSX wheels powdercoated gunmetal . So here are my two questions: 1. How hard is it to find 02+ NSX wheels? (I'd take replicas) 2. How does this bodykit/wheel combo look? Any pics of this setup would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Last edited:
Why not get a '02 rear bumper lip? JETZ and Downforce makes a good replicaof the original which will flow with the NSX's natural body lines. I personally do not like the Wings West (WW) rear spats, but this is not my car. Your modifications should reflect who you are and your taste/style.

2002+ wheels are usually popping up here and there in the Tires & Wheel section of the Marketplace. You will need to just be on the look out when they appear. Best of luck!

Thanks for the response, as far as the 02 rear I'm just concerned that it's a bit tame when paired with the vinny skirts, plus I figured they are more expensive since they are OEM...but hey I got time to think think think about my options. Thanks for the heads up on the wheels too.

Back